Piracy sucks big time, even when it's "only" big multinationals that are being hurt.  But it seems really, really low and just downright mean-spirited when it's content that's being made by individuals, who are often filming, editing, and uploading the material themselves.  

On a more fun note:

In her latest video, "I'm LOVING It!," (which is absolutely fantastic, by the way), CC tells us about a couple of her cute food quirks or peeves.  She asks her fans if we've got any.  Here's mine, extracted from my (ridiculously long) review of the vid:

"My girlfriend and I like to go out for breakfasts. I always, always go for the full English. Yeah man. But I really don’t like it when I get handed a couple of measly sachets of brown sauce. Even worse is when they give me a tiny little bowl of the stuff. Damn it, gimme the bottle! I want to drown my food in sauce, not use it all up after a couple of forkfuls. So yeah. Forget Brexit. Bottles versus sachets. Now there’s a true debate for our times."

3 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I can’t seem to post videos in here which is an ABSOLUTE shame but I’ve screenshotted ma moving gif you can see what he’s doing and get the jist 😂

Happy hump day 🧡🥰

0A2F7E8C-AC3F-4248-B49B-CF5AE0FA74DF.jpeg

49183CD0-DEF3-4C80-A2BC-B0C6515F3F5C.jpeg

Too many naughty thoughts zapping through my head...  CC, you're too much.  Too beautiful...  Too perfect.... 

Okay, so is anyone else having CC popping into their heads at random moments during their day?  I was out last night at a tapas restaurant, and we ordered a LOT of food.  As the waitress was bringing it to our table (it took her, like, four separate trips), everyone was commenting on how nice the food looked, how they loved chorizo or the giant prawns, or whatever, blah blah blah. 

And me?  ChubbyCupcake popped right into my head!  Just for a few seconds I imagined her sitting opposite me and about to start eating!  It was such a niiiiiiiiiice thought.  Then, of course, I had to snap myself out of it - otherwise I'd have just sat there the whole evening in silence, with a big dumb grin on my face, staring dreamily iinto the distance.

This happening to anyone else?  Can't just be me...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Me: "Let me see those eyes.  Let me look into those eyes.  Let me see your whole body.  Your body is amazing.  You've worked so hard to create this body.  And you're so proud of it, aren't you?"

CC: (still funnelling) "Very proud."

Me: "Well, I'm proud of it, too.  Your achievement is mind-blowing.  You are perfection.  Keep sucking.  I want to see those beautiful red lips working on that pipe."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_152226.450.jpg

Me: "Are you tiring?  I hope not.  I want to help you get bigger and bigger.  Because you know that as you get bigger, you get more and more beautiful, right?  You know that, don't you?"

CC: nods head.

Me: "Good girl.  Show me that belly.  Get that belly out for me.  You want to show it off, don't you?  So, get it out. 

CC: (still funnelling) pulls her belly out from the lingerie.

Me: "Good.  Beautiful.  You're extraordinary.  Amazing."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_152330.436.jpg

Me: "Okay, time to catch your breath."

CC: (turning the valve and removing the pipe) "Oh my god..."

Me: "Are you okay?"

CC: "Yeah, I'm fine.  You fed me so well..."

Me: "Good.  Now, tilt your head back.  Let me see the results.  Let me see your big, beautiful body.  Show yourself off.  Because that's what you want to do, isn't it?  You want to show off the body that you're working so hard on, don't you?  Show off how beautiful you are.  Now, for me."

CC: "Like this?"

Me: "Yes, just like that.  You're so, so beautiful."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_165237.546.jpg

Me: "I'm so proud of you.  You're so determined, aren't you?  I mean, to get bigger."

CC: "Of course I want to get bigger.  I want to have more curves.  More belly.  Thicker legs.  A giant ass.  A triple chin."

Me: "Well, let me tell you: you look perfect, right now."

CC: a quiet groan.

Me: "Are you okay?  Have you overdone it?  Are you all right?"

CC: "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.  Uncomfortable, but... I need more.  Can we go again?"

Me: "I was hoping you'd say that..."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_165609.694.jpg

15 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I am beyond turned on right now... and to add to that I’ve been waiting for this to be approved today!

Look how massive I’ve got! And these were my “fat clothes”! I can’t wait to do this with the clothes I have now! And with all that funnel feeding I now want to do because of @jj22 I think I’ll be filming another one of these again very soon! 

21054F44-ECFB-4DDB-85DA-88941300F182.thumb.gif.b5cb74c5b2f44ad363d93fd02ab444a1.gif

AAF03416-9AAA-4306-89E0-DA901A77E7A0.thumb.gif.be6a1647f47e7f5171a2092fb7c33f62.gif

BC9A936A-0779-415A-B56E-50D1B02C3730.thumb.gif.ff3ca657ecd6deefe4c58fa5d13cc60d.gif

89676E64-1E12-4064-BA9A-1B1A5A401946.thumb.gif.0bcef4b4dc938c1e68889110ec085604.gif

So pleased you enjoyed my online-feeding session with you! Haha.

Wow - these gifs are AMAZING.

The tiny top you're wearing in the second gif is, if I'm correct, what you wore in your Get Fizzy With Me vid back in April 2019.  That was the very first ChubbyCupcake video I ever watched.

22 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I think too big for this site sometimes but I’m glad I’ve got you guys 😍😘

You're a Curvage legend!

40 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Yes I did! It was tight on me then! It’s small to store so I’ve kept it all throughout! I’m just sad I’ve not got pictures of me in it when I was a size 14! I wasn’t confident enough when I was that small which is crazy! The bigger the better and the more confident she gets! 

It's so fantastic and inspiring to hear you mention your confidence and how it's grown as you've grown.  Your charismatic personality is possibly my favourite thing about you (well, tied with your face, eyes, hair, smile, belly, legs, arms, double-chin, and shoulders!).

Any more of your thoughts that you would be willing to share about what your confidence was like and how and why it's changed would be very welcome.

I just made a really thick shake.  I put in:

-several big spoons of vanilla ice cream

-three Cadburys bars (white chocolate with Oreos)

-a whole jar of Lotus Biscoff spread

-a big glug of Bailey's

-full-fat milk

-a bit of vanilla extract.

Blended it all up - but could only manage to drink half-a-glass.  Way too filling for skinny me!

Anyway, point being... as I was making it, I could NOT get CC out of my mind!  I imagined making it for her and then funnel-feeding her... 

The perfect daydream!