On 9/27/2019 at 2:36 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

Thats kinda making me a little flushes 😍 I need to look into where I can buy these and get them for some videos. 
I'm sure we could make a calorie concoction that would push me beyond my limits too.

Hot how much you're into this 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 6:17 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

Who wants to see more of this beauty? 

4862EB5E-AC64-44A0-86D7-2DBEEECD2E43.jpeg

8A991C8A-F555-4D24-9F42-90DD1AA14CB1.gif

Ok I've now bought and watched this video (several times) and I have to say it's delightful and very hot. Your friend - as I'm sure you know is stunningly beautiful - a classic beauty - she's also got a great attitude and unfazed by our (collective) quirky perversion. I'd love to see her interact more with you. Id go nuts to see you weigh each other - I'm dying to know how much her skinny perfect body weighs as much as I am your beautiful belly the pinnacle of gluttony. Your friend (I missed her name) has an infectious smile and a curiosity about something that's going on she clearly dosent really understand but is prepared to go along with just because of her friendship to you. It's a great twist and she seems so nice - I'd love to get to know more about her and understand just what she thinks of what you're doing to yourself and what she thinks of guys like us who worship you.

I'm absolutely loving the "sexy friend" series. She's a natural in front of the camera and an active participant of your videos. Even though it's probably very alien to her - she knows just what to ssy. For example - when your numbers seem slightly low she says 'you need to eat more' then gives you a little spank - it's hot af

4 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I was shocked by her saying stuff like this this. But I loved it. I loved every second of her little teases towards me and like you said above how alien it is to her but how she still went along 

You encourage her to say that she "does nothing to stay slim" which she agrees with - I'm not sure she's being totally honest with herself about that. She also says she eats "about 2 meals a day or maybe 1 and a half" 

One and a half meals a day isn't doing nothing - that's being very restrictive. I'm sure if she thought carefully about it she would realise she isn't slim by accident but by a very calculated - albeit unconscious - control mechanism.

By the way as to the missing cakes - you ate them not her - she had 3 as she says - watch the video again.

One final thing that really struck me - often when these kind of videos have been made in the past - regardless of the words spoken you can see in the eyes of the skinny participant, an utter disgust of extreme obesity that it's impossible for them to hide. I honestly detected none of this - if anything I'd go as far as to say she was quite excited by the whole thing - this is very exciting to me - hence why it needs further exploration - I'd love to understand her relationship with food - I suspect as I said earlier that she's very careful what she eats even though she might not (probably doesn't) realise it - she's just being herself. 

12 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

So I got a call from my skinny friend tell me how much she’s been eating since we met. That before she got in the bath she was jiggling her belly and thighs. 
what have I done...?! 😈😏

Literally can't wait for the next video ....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I haven’t.. I’ve had a bit of a week to be honest. Even though in isolation I’ve had a lot of people I know either ill and one die. It’s been a bit much so I stepped away from doing anything crazy - especially to my hair! I’d probs regret it haha 

Omg - that's terrible 

• 3 weeks later...