• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

Well fuck me it’s hard to stay relevant in this line of work especially with a pandemic, chronic illness and lack of income. 

You know I’m always real with you! Perhaps too real! Tell me what you want from me. Regular posting times so you know what to expect? More chat in messages? More content (no matter how sporadic)? Tell me and I’ll try to make it happen. 

To be quite honest I’ve over worked myself in my personal life and online combined and it’s lead to burn out multiple times including my health just falling on the floor. But I really do try. This is my life - it’s what I’m into - I love sharing it with you all and I want to stay around. It’s just a bit fucking hard sometimes. I’m sorry I’m not always consistent. But I am here. I doubt that will ever change. 

I love you all - especially those that haven’t stopped being by my side throughout me being on this site 🧡🧡🧡

1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Well fuck me it’s hard to stay relevant in this line of work especially with a pandemic, chronic illness and lack of income. 

You know I’m always real with you! Perhaps too real! Tell me what you want from me. Regular posting times so you know what to expect? More chat in messages? More content (no matter how sporadic)? Tell me and I’ll try to make it happen. 

To be quite honest I’ve over worked myself in my personal life and online combined and it’s lead to burn out multiple times including my health just falling on the floor. But I really do try. This is my life - it’s what I’m into - I love sharing it with you all and I want to stay around. It’s just a bit fucking hard sometimes. I’m sorry I’m not always consistent. But I am here. I doubt that will ever change. 

I love you all - especially those that haven’t stopped being by my side throughout me being on this site 🧡🧡🧡

It's fantastic to see you posting again, CC! The pandemic has been so tough and I know first hand how difficult it is with chronic illness thrown in the mix as well so I really hope you're doing OK! As far as staying relevant, you'll always be relevant here and I'm sure everyone will have nothing but love for you no matter how long you have to be away for. 

With regards to posting, just do as much or as little as you want and do whatever works around your life, any updates from you are always going to be very welcomed here but your work life balance is important so take as long as you need. You mentioned consistency, but that only really works when everything else in life is going smoothly which, let's be honest, very rarely happens, but your content is consistently fucking incredible as is your presence in the community so I think you're covered! 

Hope you're doing OK 🥰

1 hour ago, CFH said:

It's fantastic to see you posting again, CC! The pandemic has been so tough and I know first hand how difficult it is with chronic illness thrown in the mix as well so I really hope you're doing OK! As far as staying relevant, you'll always be relevant here and I'm sure everyone will have nothing but love for you no matter how long you have to be away for. 

With regards to posting, just do as much or as little as you want and do whatever works around your life, any updates from you are always going to be very welcomed here but your work life balance is important so take as long as you need. You mentioned consistency, but that only really works when everything else in life is going smoothly which, let's be honest, very rarely happens, but your content is consistently fucking incredible as is your presence in the community so I think you're covered! 

Hope you're doing OK 🥰

I second this, I came here to respond in a similar fashion and couldn’t have said it any better.  

As long as you keep doing what makes you happy, in whatever frequency works for you, I’m sure you’ll find us as supportive and appreciative as we always have.

I can only speak for myself, but I light up when I see posts from you show up in my notifications.  So I’m counting today as a great day.

Hope you’re doing well, and so happy to see an update from you here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Petey

Big red haired women are really hard to find. You're a perfect example of woman in my opinion.

Absolutely agree what with others have said - your personal health and wellbeing is absolutely paramount, we want you being as happy and fulfilled as you can be, whatever that looks like.

Of course more content would be divine, more frequent updates etc - but whenever and however you engage is perfect, you owe us nothing at all so whenever you do share yourself is great!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...