• Curvage Model

Hello Everyone, 

Just to let you know the I'm ok. I had pneumonia on top of covid - thank goodness I quit smoking a few months back as I fell that gave me a head start in recovery but the whole ordeal has me still feeling really run down and I'm sleeping almost non stop. I'm not writing this for you to feel sorry for me because I'm coming out the end of it I think. I'm going to try and get back on the horse of editing as I have some videos that I filmed pre covid. Then you might notice in my new videos that I'm slightly smaller than I used to be. Covid was not good to my waist line and I'll update you in a video to let you know updated measurements, weight and doctors appointments with what they've said to me recently. 

Stay tuned for that - I'm also putting everyones names in name generator for the prize in the next couple of days so thank you to anyone who has entered!

I hope you are all staying safe and keeping as well as you can. Tell me - what has been the highlight of your last week? 

Mine has been finally tasting food again!!

All the love and hugs

CC 🧡

I'm so glad to hear you're coming out the other side of it, it sounds absolutely awful! Your waist line will definitely recover, the main thing is that you're feeling better :) great news about being able to taste again, that's a great sign!

Hope you continue recovering and you're back to full health soon! 

Thanks for the update, CC!  Great to hear that the road to recovery is in sight.  I hope you begin to get well soon!

As for the highlight of my week, well... one highlight is hearing that you're okay!  Another highlight (totally random) was watching the film version of Fiddler on the Roof.  (That's about as exciting as my life gets in lockdown...)

So glad to hear you're okay. I saw your instagram story when you originally came home from the hospital but I was starting to worry when i saw you hadn't been active after a week or so.

Please don't worry about any weight lost, this virus is horrible and I know people who've spent months trying to fully recuperate  🧡 We're here for you.

Really great news! Definitely don't go rushing yourself into making new videos until your fully recovered. In any case, those shakes of yours should get you back up to speed in no time!

As for my highlight of the week, it would have to be next doors cat adopting us as a second home. The little guy is round our house all the time these days. 

• Curvage Model
On 1/25/2021 at 6:32 PM, jj22 said:

Thanks for the update, CC!  Great to hear that the road to recovery is in sight.  I hope you begin to get well soon!

As for the highlight of my week, well... one highlight is hearing that you're okay!  Another highlight (totally random) was watching the film version of Fiddler on the Roof.  (That's about as exciting as my life gets in lockdown...)

Was the film on Netflix or did you get it on DVD. I think I’ve binge watched all the films and tv shows on there 

• Curvage Model
On 1/25/2021 at 7:07 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

So glad to hear you're okay. I saw your instagram story when you originally came home from the hospital but I was starting to worry when i saw you hadn't been active after a week or so.

Please don't worry about any weight lost, this virus is horrible and I know people who've spent months trying to fully recuperate  🧡 We're here for you.

Yeah it’s been a hard recovery to be quite honest but I’m starting to see the other side I think! Thanks for your support! 

• Curvage Model
On 1/25/2021 at 4:47 PM, wdyw said:

Omg I didnt even know you were sick - so pleased your on the mend 

On the plus side think of all the food you can enjoy to gain back the weight.

Can't wait to hear what the doctors said - I can't even imagine 

I know! I’m excited for all the food! It feels all new to me because I can’t remember what a lot of it tastes like haha! 

• Curvage Model
On 1/25/2021 at 5:13 PM, CFH said:

I'm so glad to hear you're coming out the other side of it, it sounds absolutely awful! Your waist line will definitely recover, the main thing is that you're feeling better :) great news about being able to taste again, that's a great sign!

Hope you continue recovering and you're back to full health soon! 

Thank you so much 🧡

• Curvage Model
On 1/25/2021 at 8:18 PM, ollieg_94 said:

Really great news! Definitely don't go rushing yourself into making new videos until your fully recovered. In any case, those shakes of yours should get you back up to speed in no time!

As for my highlight of the week, it would have to be next doors cat adopting us as a second home. The little guy is round our house all the time these days. 

Awww! Love that! What does the cat look like? I love cats so much 🧡🧡🧡

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 1/26/2021 at 11:17 PM, ollieg_94 said:

He’s a little black and white fella. He’s spent far more time around ours recently then he has at his owners, which they’re probably not thrilled about but works out pretty well with me!

So you’ve adopted him as your own then? Thats so stinking cute!