• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/20/2020 at 3:48 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

COMPETITION UNTIL SUNDAY. 
YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO REVIEW ANY OF MY LAST 5 VIDEOS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAW!!! 
WHAT WILL YOU WIN? 

WELL YOU’LL HAVE TO FIND OUT!!!!

I haven’t forgotten about this. I’m extending it. Anyone that has reviewed my last 6 vids from the original date to the end of the year. I’m getting together a prize for you all xxx 

sorry I’ve not been around - I’ve started a new job. I’ve been unwell (chronic illness and all obvs) and I’m just trying to do life in a pandemic. I appreciate the fact that you still support me even though I’m not as consistent as I’d like 🧡

52 minutes ago, jj22 said:

So I've pillaged this thread, done some screenshots, some cropping - and come up with a few "before and afters" to celebrate CC's absolutely fantastic growth.

Very happy to delete these, CC, if you're not happy with me re-using some of your older photos.

1114.thumb.jpg.e607b752de834dc0d7838eea0d33b394.jpg1115.thumb.jpg.b384aa78e088450222ff8b2d209b75ae.jpg1116.thumb.jpg.dd736d368e8e78ce024ccfb55a3519dd.jpg1111.thumb.jpg.98820b02bc56315db9b7c69c40cc1256.jpg

1113.thumb.jpg.f762d5fe499b284b962c2afc601a274d.jpg1112.thumb.jpg.1b6074f2e6447477e2fabc3b8f86ddf4.jpg

Wow, that chubby face must be one of the hottest things ever!

• Curvage Model

I’ve updated my socials but just so you know I have Covid. Sorry for not posting regularly etc. I hope you’re all well and staying safe. 

We have our fingers crossed for everything to be ok. Love you all - and @jj22 you’re an effing legend. I love those before and afters! I think I’ve got a lot of catching up to do with my last weigh in as I’ve not been able to eat properly. But again - love to you all and Happy New Year x

5 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I’ve updated my socials but just so you know I have Covid. Sorry for not posting regularly etc. I hope you’re all well and staying safe. 

We have our fingers crossed for everything to be ok. Love you all - and @jj22 you’re an effing legend. I love those before and afters! I think I’ve got a lot of catching up to do with my last weigh in as I’ve not been able to eat properly. But again - love to you all and Happy New Year x

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon, CC! 

Love

1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, CC. I hope you're on the way to getting better, look after yourself! 🖤