5 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I want to ask your opinion. What could I be doing better with my content? What do you want to see more of? Do you have any specific ideas etc that you would like to share? xxxx

What I’d love to see personally, is more content with you and @DirtyHarriet, I’m in love with the narrative you guys have come up with. The mentor/ feeder narrative is amazing! And I absolutely Love it! I know there say be some issues with lockdown happening again on Thursday but, can Harriet say over at yours or can you state over at Hers and have a feeder house! Where you guys just daily feed each other with food day in, day out. I think it’s an amazing idea and I’d love to see more content on that.!. I love seeing Harriet being stuffed by You it’s delicious. 

Guest Mc22ght
17 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I want to ask your opinion. What could I be doing better with my content? What do you want to see more of? Do you have any specific ideas etc that you would like to share? xxxx

id love to see you in outfits that you would wear to restaurants or meeting with friends (dress's skirts, jeans, tops) like a fashion show

34 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I think for me I'd love to see more angles of you - so we could see you facing the camera, side on, stood up, walking around etc. I love how much effort you put into creating stuffing/bloating content so seeing different angles and the effects on your body is always gonna be gold. I love hearing you talk throughout your videos as well so maybe hearing about how full you are, how difficult it is to move around afterwards, stuff like that? Maybe take some belly measurements before and after a bloating/stuffing? 

Love the stuff you and Harriet put out so that's always going to be great. You two have an amazing chemistry together and I love seeing it on screen. 

Think it's worth mentioning that I love how much effort you put into your content, the quality of the camera and audio is brilliant, the content itself is always 10/10, your outfits, hair and makeup are always immaculate and, based on this post alone, you care about your fans which is lovely to see.

Out of curiosity, is there anything you think you could be doing better? 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, CFH said:

Out of curiosity, is there anything you think you could be doing better? 

Thank you for your suggestions @CFH @Mc22ght and @jokesjj

As for the question - is there anything that I think I could do better... I think this is a tough one. I always try to create content that maybe I haven't seen before. Sometimes however this isn't what people want to see but maybe its me trying to be creative. So recently I have looked at past content that has been successful and try to recreate those sorts of videos. I have also bought a new camera so I can produce better quality videos.  that's also been trial and error as ive had 4 cameras whilst doing this and some aren't great at capturing the video how I would like. So i get another one and try again. I definitely want to interact more and look for feedback more than I have done. I love reading reviews at what has worked and love reading what maybe hasn't worked so I then improve. 

13 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Thank you for your suggestions @CFH @Mc22ght and @jokesjj

As for the question - is there anything that I think I could do better... I think this is a tough one. I always try to create content that maybe I haven't seen before. Sometimes however this isn't what people want to see but maybe its me trying to be creative. So recently I have looked at past content that has been successful and try to recreate those sorts of videos. I have also bought a new camera so I can produce better quality videos.  that's also been trial and error as ive had 4 cameras whilst doing this and some aren't great at capturing the video how I would like. So i get another one and try again. I definitely want to interact more and look for feedback more than I have done. I love reading reviews at what has worked and love reading what maybe hasn't worked so I then improve. 

Keep doing you Boo, I see nothing wrong with being creative. You are your biggest critic and the video quality is top of the line in my eyes. I think with the current climate your content is amazing trust me. You interacting with your fans is great, your consistent kind and detailed for example right now you’ve taking video requests/ ideas. That’s amazing getting the fans input on what they want! I think you should stick with what your doing right now and make more content with Harriet and if you ever need any ideas for clips I’m always available for given that’s idea and time to you!!! Just Dm me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.!.

1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I always enjoy seeing you funnel shakes, so I wouldn't say no to more of that. The cupcake challenge series is also great (and might need a new instalment).

All in all, you're producing amazing content ❤️

2 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

More videos without makeup would be great; as far as I am concerned, your natural beauty is far superior to anything artificial.

• Curvage Model

As for new content - have you seen the latest instalment of Cute Comparisons 3? Harriet measures me and I’m wearing the same outfit from Cute Comparisons 1! I’m busting out! Have a watch and tell me what you think to the change!! There’s also some amazing comparison side by sides in this from the first video to now! So, enjoy!!!

C1AD01BE-15C6-4D32-B692-8A604F8534F0.thumb.gif.1efb85a01ca3138f7777df8b9fb92553.gif

F9B5A3CB-0E70-4CE8-A394-8F1414B93C03.thumb.gif.45a6dc3d76d40bf82637b55c5270d29d.gif

322915E1-BD2D-40DB-A5EA-60ADFE05520B.thumb.gif.8eb91ed49527461ca5de68fc5bf09098.gif

• Curvage Model

HUGE SALE ON SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE VIDEOS!

BUT BE QUICK THESE PRICES AREN'T GOING TO STAY LIKE THIS FOR LONG! 

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS!!!

Domino's Date $14.99 - $9.99

GIRTHDAY Full English $8.99 - $4.99 

My *SKINNY* Friend Funnel Feeds Me $8.99 - $7.99 

WEIGH IN! Cream Buns and Big Tums - $19.99 - $14.99