1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I'm good yeah! I went on a hike this weekend and my calves are now so painful!

Oh that sounds nice. I haven't been hiking in ages, due to health and covid.

Was your hike through hills or mostly flat?

There is some very nice bush land only 25 minutes from my house which is fantastic. We can see heaps of wall**s and bird life there. 

• Curvage Model
On 8/24/2020 at 1:42 PM, Tastic1 said:

Oh that sounds nice. I haven't been hiking in ages, due to health and covid.

Was your hike through hills or mostly flat?

There is some very nice bush land only 25 minutes from my house which is fantastic. We can see heaps of wall**s and bird life there. 

It was through hills. To be fair when I say hike I mean like a 1-2 hour leisurely walk through a hilly wooded area. I climbed to the top though.. it’s definitely not the “hikes” I used to do. I would say a hike is an experience rather than a definition of something 😂

On 8/24/2020 at 10:42 PM, Tastic1 said:

... wa11**s and bird life there. 

Didn't realise macropods were censored lol.

9 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

It was through hills. To be fair when I say hike I mean like a 1-2 hour leisurely walk through a hilly wooded area. I climbed to the top though.. it’s definitely not the “hikes” I used to do. I would say a hike is an experience rather than a definition of something 😂

A hike is defiantly an experience. It could be a 2 week trek through the mountains or a long walk through a park. To be fair there is a lot more of you now than there used to be 😂 Sounds like you had a fun time.

• Curvage Model

Reviews mean a lot to me and my last two videos have none. So instead of me crying myself to sleep each night wondering why I don’t have any reviews I thought I’d come up with another competition. 

You’re not going to take your time to do something without reward are you?! 
I have a weigh in video that’s about to drop in the next couple of days! If you want to get this for free, here’s all you have to do. 

1️⃣Leave a review on either one of my last two videos. 

2️⃣Message me to let me know. 

It’s as easy as 1,2.... literally just 1&2 😂

Yes that because all you models are way more than just beautiful, sexy and amazing in all your shapes, it's not about the shape and how big or small you are, It's about how beautiful and sensitive you and other models here are, and no another place comes to compares with you and all the models here, You and other models are special in your own ways and that I like most to be here on curvage and hopes what I say means somthing and you listen to it. I comes to continue support you as good I can😀

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I have to curve it sometimes as my pockets aren’t endless haha!! Yeah it’s ok but it can feel isolating sometimes 

I live in the north west and it's been fucking miserable. The policies to close pubs and bars at 10pm have been totally counterproductive when I'm pretty certain the spike in cases has been from schools reopening. :(