56 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Hey everyone - it’s been a year since someone really important to me passed away. I just thought I’d let you know that’s why I’m quiet at the moment 🧡

I’ll be back soon xx

I hope you're doing OK, these anniversaries are tough ❤️

1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Hey everyone - it’s been a year since someone really important to me passed away. I just thought I’d let you know that’s why I’m quiet at the moment 🧡

I’ll be back soon xx

It's important to honor those dates and remember how we felt at that time. Hopefully it's also an encouraging reminder of how much you've healed since.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 8/4/2020 at 10:01 AM, thefeedernextdoor said:

@ChubbyCupcake Did you use to be a Rugby player before you started gaining? Someone on a subreddit did a comparison saying you used to be an athletic rugby player before? We need to see a set of you trying to squeeze into that kit! 

tag me in the sub reddit - i love seeing the comparisons people do - my username is my name with an underscore in between 

• Curvage Model

So lovely humans. I think by now we all know that I find consistency incredibly hard on this site. So, I am just going to relax a bit, ease the pressure off myself and hopefully provide you with better content in the long run. I won't have a set schedule of uploading here but I will try to be more active like I used to be. I think I started to lose the enjoyment that I once had in the beginning. So stay tuned for cool stuff, I'm still here, still alive and kicking. I have got a new video to hopefully come out within the next day or so too.I also haven't forgotten the last 5 competition winners, @CFH @Funferall @Titan3224 @jj22 @Ragsy - you get 2 videos whether that be a new one or one of my older videos just let me know. If you've already messaged me, I am going through my messages now so you'll get the videos shortly. 

I hope you are all doing ok. Its a tough world out there at the moment. Treat yourself fairly and kindly. Don't over wank till your dick is sore... or do... but just deal with the consequences afterwards and lastly.... eat lots of pizza.

I just ordered a dominos and the smell is driving my dog mad - she's sitting next to me licking my arm 😍

IMG_0321.thumb.JPG.506d3125ff0463c40f9649b246ab757c.JPG

4 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

So lovely humans. I think by now we all know that I find consistency incredibly hard on this site. So, I am just going to relax a bit, ease the pressure off myself and hopefully provide you with better content in the long run. I won't have a set schedule of uploading here but I will try to be more active like I used to be. I think I started to lose the enjoyment that I once had in the beginning. So stay tuned for cool stuff, I'm still here, still alive and kicking. I have got a new video to hopefully come out within the next day or so too.I also haven't forgotten the last 5 competition winners, @CFH @Funferall @Titan3224 @jj22 @Ragsy - you get 2 videos whether that be a new one or one of my older videos just let me know. If you've already messaged me, I am going through my messages now so you'll get the videos shortly. 

I hope you are all doing ok. Its a tough world out there at the moment. Treat yourself fairly and kindly. Don't over wank till your dick is sore... or do... but just deal with the consequences afterwards and lastly.... eat lots of pizza.

I just ordered a dominos and the smell is driving my dog mad - she's sitting next to me licking my arm 😍

Great to see you back posting and I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I think the main thing is that you are enjoying creating content and if that's not the case then stepping away for a while is the best thing, mental health breaks are so important and taking time out to recharge is always good. I'm sure I don't just speak for myself when I say we love you here and don't want you to not enjoy making content and generally being a fantastic part of the community. 

Hopefully you're managing to stay cool in this ridiculous heat and enjoy the pizza! Hopefully the pupper managed to get a little treat as well :)

On 8/12/2020 at 9:04 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

Nice, I’ll have the new videos if that’s ok