11 minutes ago, Hush said:

How come that everything about you is so sexy? Your body, your smile, your eyes, your voice, your hair... I bet even you could even make nails and earlobes look sexy...

Simple. She's not from this world. She's a goddess come to this earth to show us all true sexiness 

Guest Ex-Jock

Thought the gut was the cutest thing about you, but nope. It's definitely the freckles.  Although that gut is definitely a close second!

Guest John Doe Draws
On 6/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

More and more huger and huger 🤓

Reminds me of this animation

• Curvage Model
On 6/8/2020 at 6:12 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

@ChubbyCupcake Had much does your belly press up against the steering wheel when you drive now?? it must make it harder and harder! Would love to see a video of you getting in and out of your car, showing how much you spill over the seats and how much the car shakes as you sit down in it 😍 just a future idea!

I’ve done something similar to this already. I can’t tell you the amount I’ve filmed in the last few months and just not edited 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Curvage Model

How’s everyone’s week been? 
I thought I’d reach out to let you know that if you’re struggling - it’s ok to not be ok and you’re more than welcome to come into my inbox and chat about it. 
These times are full of uncertainty and I know for one I’ve struggled more now than I have before but I don’t want to say anything because I know everyone is going through the same thing. 
I’m not writing this for you to feel sorry for me - because I’m ok and getting through it. But I’m writing it for awareness. Things aren’t always rainbows and butterflies as they seem. Don’t make your life to be like that either - especially if it’s not right now. If you’re not ok - reach out 🧡🧡🧡

1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I thought I’d reach out to let you know that if you’re struggling - it’s ok to not be ok and you’re more than welcome to come into my inbox and chat about it. 
These times are full of uncertainty and I know for one I’ve struggled more now than I have before but I don’t want to say anything because I know everyone is going through the same thing. 
I’m not writing this for you to feel sorry for me - because I’m ok and getting through it. But I’m writing it for awareness. Things aren’t always rainbows and butterflies as they seem. Don’t make your life to be like that either - especially if it’s not right now. If you’re not ok - reach out 🧡🧡🧡

My week has been good. A definite improvement of from the weeks before. I hope things are improving for you too

2 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I really hope you're doing okay, CC.  You are, genuinely, an amazing person.

2 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I hope you're doing OK CC, times are really tough right now so I hope you're doing alright. Really nice of you to put this out there, the world definitely needs more people like you in it. 

Guest Belly

Aw man, wish I could afford that new comparison clip! You both have grown so much I actually cant believe it! Feels like yesterday when CC was just entering BBW territory and now you’re easily SSBBW fosho!

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, regbill said:

I'm doing okay. I'm just taking things one day at a time or at least trying to. Some days are better than others.

@regbill That’s good to here that you’re doing ok. I agree it’s like a rollercoaster at the moment isn’t it. Never knowing how each day will be.

always here 🧡

Edited by ChubbyCupcake

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, CFH said:

I hope you're doing OK CC, times are really tough right now so I hope you're doing alright. Really nice of you to put this out there, the world definitely needs more people like you in it. 

@CFH I hope you’re doing ok though. How’s isolation for you? How many weeks have you been shielding? Do you know when you can stop and return to some normalcy? 

Edited by ChubbyCupcake

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Belly said:

Aw man, wish I could afford that new comparison clip! You both have grown so much I actually cant believe it! Feels like yesterday when CC was just entering BBW territory and now you’re easily SSBBW fosho!

@Belly I said this last night when I tried on my health club reject top again! 

4 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

@CFH I hope you’re doing ok though. How’s isolation for you? How many weeks have you been shielding? Do you know when you can stop and return to some normalcy? 

It's been OK, seems to go through phases where I'm alright with it then start to struggle with it so it's a bit of a cycle haha. Not sure how long I've been isolating tbh, think I started at the end of Feb/beginning of March so it's been a while. Are you still isolating or are you able to get out and about a bit more? No idea when I can start getting back to normal, I think this is going to drag on for a while longer tbh. Thanks for asking ❤️

• Curvage Model
On 6/16/2020 at 10:24 AM, CFH said:

It's been OK, seems to go through phases where I'm alright with it then start to struggle with it so it's a bit of a cycle haha. Not sure how long I've been isolating tbh, think I started at the end of Feb/beginning of March so it's been a while. Are you still isolating or are you able to get out and about a bit more? No idea when I can start getting back to normal, I think this is going to drag on for a while longer tbh. Thanks for asking ❤️

I think it might drag on yeah... I’m able to get out a bit more now but I do worry that I’m not being careful enough. I still haven’t got myself a mask which is stupid of me and little things like I feel like I can’t speak up when people are too close to me. 
you’re still working though aren’t you? Does it feel like it’s a bit of normalcy doing that? I totally understand going through waves. 

5 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I think it might drag on yeah... I’m able to get out a bit more now but I do worry that I’m not being careful enough. I still haven’t got myself a mask which is stupid of me and little things like I feel like I can’t speak up when people are too close to me. 
you’re still working though aren’t you? Does it feel like it’s a bit of normalcy doing that? I totally understand going through waves. 

Ah that's great, I'm glad you're able to get out a bit more, even a quick trip out of the house can make a massive difference to your mental health. Yeah I get that, it's tough to know if you're doing everything right or not and even more so when you're relying on other people to do the same thing. But yeah I get what you mean with people being too close, it's a bit of a weird one to call out isn't it. 

Yeah I'm still working, it does help that my week days are more normal but it's weird that I log off and that's it, that's all I have to do for the day, but yeah I'm not complaining cos it's definitely helped keep some sense of a routine haha. Have you been able to work at all?