• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Me: "ChubbyCupcake, please can you dress in tiny lingerie, sit cross-legged on the floor, and prepare for a funnel-feeding session?"

CC: "Like this?"

Me: "Perfect."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_152103.382.jpg

@jj22 do you know the saddest thing - my funnel is at my home in London! I’m isolated in Somerset! Damn UK travel ban and mixing households!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, AllContrast said:

@ChubbyCupcake now just imagine drinking that shake and looking down and watching your body grow before your eyes 😈

I’d honestly love nothing better. 
Can you imagine - this whole 8 weeks of lockdown... if I had been attached to a tube. How big I’d be. 💭 A girl can dream right 💭 

4 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Can you imagine - this whole 8 weeks of lockdown... if I had been attached to a tube. How big I’d be. 💭 A girl can dream right 💭 

My guess is you would have crushed every chair in your place by now because of how heavy you are. You would have busted through the doorways because of how wide and powerful you are. And the floors might actually started cracking and splintering underneath you 😈

Me: "Let me see those eyes.  Let me look into those eyes.  Let me see your whole body.  Your body is amazing.  You've worked so hard to create this body.  And you're so proud of it, aren't you?"

CC: (still funnelling) "Very proud."

Me: "Well, I'm proud of it, too.  Your achievement is mind-blowing.  You are perfection.  Keep sucking.  I want to see those beautiful red lips working on that pipe."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_152226.450.jpg

Me: "Are you tiring?  I hope not.  I want to help you get bigger and bigger.  Because you know that as you get bigger, you get more and more beautiful, right?  You know that, don't you?"

CC: nods head.

Me: "Good girl.  Show me that belly.  Get that belly out for me.  You want to show it off, don't you?  So, get it out. 

CC: (still funnelling) pulls her belly out from the lingerie.

Me: "Good.  Beautiful.  You're extraordinary.  Amazing."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_152330.436.jpg

Me: "Okay, time to catch your breath."

CC: (turning the valve and removing the pipe) "Oh my god..."

Me: "Are you okay?"

CC: "Yeah, I'm fine.  You fed me so well..."

Me: "Good.  Now, tilt your head back.  Let me see the results.  Let me see your big, beautiful body.  Show yourself off.  Because that's what you want to do, isn't it?  You want to show off the body that you're working so hard on, don't you?  Show off how beautiful you are.  Now, for me."

CC: "Like this?"

Me: "Yes, just like that.  You're so, so beautiful."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_165237.546.jpg

34 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

8 weeks of none stop weight gain funnelling and a crazy amount of takeaway food, pure indulgence as you watch your body swell and grow right in front of your eyes. Urgh 😍

Me: "I'm so proud of you.  You're so determined, aren't you?  I mean, to get bigger."

CC: "Of course I want to get bigger.  I want to have more curves.  More belly.  Thicker legs.  A giant ass.  A triple chin."

Me: "Well, let me tell you: you look perfect, right now."

CC: a quiet groan.

Me: "Are you okay?  Have you overdone it?  Are you all right?"

CC: "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.  Uncomfortable, but... I need more.  Can we go again?"

Me: "I was hoping you'd say that..."

Measurements.mp4_20200513_165609.694.jpg

• Curvage Model

I am beyond turned on right now... and to add to that I’ve been waiting for this to be approved today!

Look how massive I’ve got! And these were my “fat clothes”! I can’t wait to do this with the clothes I have now! And with all that funnel feeding I now want to do because of @jj22 I think I’ll be filming another one of these again very soon! 

21054F44-ECFB-4DDB-85DA-88941300F182.thumb.gif.b5cb74c5b2f44ad363d93fd02ab444a1.gif

AAF03416-9AAA-4306-89E0-DA901A77E7A0.thumb.gif.be6a1647f47e7f5171a2092fb7c33f62.gif

BC9A936A-0779-415A-B56E-50D1B02C3730.thumb.gif.ff3ca657ecd6deefe4c58fa5d13cc60d.gif

89676E64-1E12-4064-BA9A-1B1A5A401946.thumb.gif.0bcef4b4dc938c1e68889110ec085604.gif

• Curvage Model

I genuinely can’t believe how fat I’ve got sometimes. It’s so hot. 

She still thinks my belly is just a pillow. It gets in the way of me seeing her most of the time though so I have to be very careful when walking around. 

This was tonight - I had to suck in so I could take a picture 😂

B377A2F8-41F5-48D4-8A89-EF6CCB8AE578.thumb.jpeg.863f18294db3cc8da75dc5fdbfb656a2.jpeg

9A6A6850-A8F5-44C2-8FF2-05751DFC47C7.thumb.jpeg.a0d86c253d5166f79bec1c6bfb3c6be2.jpeg