• Curvage Model

And yeah lockdown is going ok. Although it’s driving me a little insane. Just trying to keep myself occupied and doing things that make me happy. I think it’s time to be selfish and make sure we’re doing ok first because otherwise we’ll not be any use to anyone haha 

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Just finished watching Normal People on iPlayer and now wondering wtf to do with my life 😮 Have you watched it? it's a great series, definitely worthy of the hype.

i haven't even heard of it. I binge watched the good doctor on now tv a few weeks back. I didn't know what to do after that finished!

3 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

i haven't even heard of it. I binge watched the good doctor on now tv a few weeks back. I didn't know what to do after that finished!

Never heard of that! What about the second series of After Life on Netflix? Or does Ricky Gervais rub you the wrong way?

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Never heard of that! What about the second series of After Life on Netflix? Or does Ricky Gervais rub you the wrong way?

Is it any good? I haven’t watched either series tbh - I don’t mind him. I just didn’t think it was my cup of tea 

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

First series was great, but i thought the second one was ehhh, an alright follow up but nothing id go back and watch.

Most of all I just miss being in a beer garden right now.

There’s one in Brighton that I keep thinking of. I just want a sunny day, a cider, and a dog by my side 

5 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

How long do you have left? 

Tbh at this point I have no idea haha, I'm trying to remember how long I've been locked down for and figure it out from there, I think it's a while though still. It's fine though, just trying to keep busy and pretend it's not almost beer garden weather. Glad to hear you're managing OK, it's a tough time right now so doing anything you can to keep sane is always good :)

43 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

What’s everyone watching on Netflix at the moment? 
I’m watching Dead to Me. I’m loving season 2. Has anyone seen it?

Looking forward to starting season 2, the first one was so good! I've just finished Better Call Saul, Locke and Key and After Life. Wish they would put some decent horror films on, the selection on Netflix is so bad. Anything else you've been watching that you recommend? 

1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

What’s everyone watching on Netflix at the moment? 
I’m watching Dead to Me. I’m loving season 2. Has anyone seen it?

Just finished it yesterday..  So dudes twin brother hit them and took off lol Season 3 will be something else especially sense they found the body now