• Curvage Model
On 3/29/2020 at 3:46 PM, leoalternative said:

Yesss 😍 You two make such a hot duo! Honestly both gorgeous, and the size difference is so sexy.

Thank you! I’m glad y’all love her like I do! It’s really sad that we can’t film together for a while because of lockdown!

so yesterday I ended up breaking a bath. So much so the water poured through the ceiling downstairs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bad fatty 

Guest DirtyHarriet
46 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Thank you! I’m glad y’all love her like I do! It’s really sad that we can’t film together for a while because of lockdown!

so yesterday I ended up breaking a bath. So much so the water poured through the ceiling downstairs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bad fatty 

Naughty girl 😍

1 hour ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

thats just bloody amazing 

• Curvage Model

I’ll be gifting my weigh in video to two people who guessed the closest so far! It’ll be dropping soon! Sorry it took so long! This is what happens when you get ill haha but I’m all better now. It was all filmed before but I’m certain I’ve held my own but if anything I might be bigger already 🤪😘

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I’ll be gifting my weigh in video to two people who guessed the closest so far! It’ll be dropping soon! Sorry it took so long! This is what happens when you get ill haha but I’m all better now. It was all filmed before but I’m certain I’ve held my own but if anything I might be bigger already 🤪😘

You still taking guesses?