• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Oh wow, I'm impressed! Clearly a woman of many talents 😊 Do you think anyone can be a good singer with the right coaching or is it something you gotta be born with it?

Btw I saw you say you were feeling a bit unwell a few days ago, i hope you're feeling better now and taking good care of yourself 💕   

Well! I do try 🥰

I think anyone can with the right training. Some people are born with it too though. I’ve never had any training but I was raised in a musical family so everyone was singing and playing instruments from me being a baby. So maybe it’s trained into you... idk 

Yeah I’m not feeling overly great. I don’t think it’s this virus but I do think it’s something fluey. Who knows. I hope everyone is staying safe and following their countries guidelines! 🧡

2 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Well! I do try 🥰

I think anyone can with the right training. Some people are born with it too though. I’ve never had any training but I was raised in a musical family so everyone was singing and playing instruments from me being a baby. So maybe it’s trained into you... idk 

Yeah I’m not feeling overly great. I don’t think it’s this virus but I do think it’s something fluey. Who knows. I hope everyone is staying safe and following their countries guidelines! 🧡

Must be in the genes!

Sorry to hear that lovely ❤️ hopefully it doesn't stick around much longer. Yeah, I'm in the UK too and I feel like we're being left in the dark atm. I work on a floor with 90 other people and we've had no definitive answers in regards to pay if we have to close. We just have packs of wet wipes being handed out every couple hours 🙄

Are you still doing retail? Hope things aren't getting too crazy.

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Must be in the genes!

Sorry to hear that lovely ❤️ hopefully it doesn't stick around much longer. Yeah, I'm in the UK too and I feel like we're being left in the dark atm. I work on a floor with 90 other people and we've had no definitive answers in regards to pay if we have to close. We just have packs of wet wipes being handed out every couple hours 🙄

Are you still doing retail? Hope things aren't getting too crazy.

What do you do?! 90 people!

4 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I’m going to do an updated Q&A so if you have any questions just let me know ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Do you get treated any differently in day to day life since gaining weight?

If you could take fat from one part of your body and put it on another part of your body, where would it be and where would it go?

Are your desires to be huge something you've had from a young age, or were you introduced to this lifestyle later on?

• Curvage Model

I've been in bed in isolation for the last week, they don't know whether its the virus or a chest infection. 

We're just monitoring it for now. If it gets worse I'll get someone to let you all know. 

I'm trying to get a video edited for you all today but I'm in bed ❤️