14 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

So I got a call from my skinny friend tell me how much she’s been eating since we met. That before she got in the bath she was jiggling her belly and thighs. 
what have I done...?! 😈😏

Did you two talk about making more content or did she just want to show off?  

22 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

So I got a call from my skinny friend tell me how much she’s been eating since we met. That before she got in the bath she was jiggling her belly and thighs. 
what have I done...?! 😈😏

Simply peer influence.

It is sociologically proven than people tend to establish close acquaitanceor friendly bonds with people who share common traits with them. Then once the lead or one of the most influent starts to drop something new, its peers wpuld either try to dismiss it through x-shaming tactics and social pressure or embrace the new trend.

In the case of your friend...

52 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Simply peer influence.

It is sociologically proven than people tend to establish close acquaitanceor friendly bonds with people who share common traits with them. Then once the lead or one of the most influent starts to drop something new, its peers wpuld either try to dismiss it through x-shaming tactics and social pressure or embrace the new trend.

In the case of your friend...

Have a seat sir.  Get Dr. Freud another brandy and open a box of the best cigars. 💕😃👍

2 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

what have I done...?! 😈😏

Best news, 2020 is starting well! Need more of you two, you both are charming girls with much potential (even if you’re quite ahead for the moment 😂)

2 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

what have I done...?! 😈😏

That's so awesome! You're clearly a great influence on her, hope she keeps it up 😁

12 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

what have I done...?! 😈😏

Literally can't wait for the next video ....

1 minute ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Yeah it’s a Yorkshire with bacon! If you’re lucky enough to live in the UK our toby Carverys have unlimited breakfast and they have Yorkshire’s with this breakfast!! 

Its been years since i had the toby cavery breakfast, still one of the best breakfasts i ever paid for 

59 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

Yeah it’s a Yorkshire with bacon! If you’re lucky enough to live in the UK our toby Carverys have unlimited breakfast and they have Yorkshire’s with this breakfast!! 

That's blown my mind a bit tbh, never thought of a yorkie with a full English before. This is where I admit to being a failed Brit: I've never had a Toby carvery (queue great shame), but this makes me want to try one! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CFH said:

That's blown my mind a bit tbh, never thought of a yorkie with a full English before. This is where I admit to being a failed Brit: I've never had a Toby carvery (queue great shame), but this makes me want to try one! 

No way! You have to go! I think I’ve just thought of my next meet idea 💡 

• Curvage Model

I’ve not personally been in hospital but I’ve been here for nearly 12 hours with someone super close to me. I was planning to have a video out yesterday for you all but this has got in the way a lil bit. It will be up today once I’ve slept 🧡♥️