• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Daruniaā€™s Disciple said:

Your bathing suit before and after is a thing of wonder and awe! Also... how can I also contribute to the worthy cause?

If you want to do this - purchasing my videos on here is a great way to do it. However I have my wishlist and pay app linked on another site. Itā€™s not something that I expect or want people to go out of their way to do. I just know that that some really like knowing that what they contributed has gone to my *neck* or *belly*!

Ā 

Again... itā€™s not expected so you really donā€™t have to Hun xx

• Curvage Model

Ā 

Happy Valentines Day beautiful people.Ā 
If you donā€™t have someone special to celebrate with... remember, thereā€™s no better love than the love you have for yourself.
Be kind, have courage and raise your middle finger to people trying to make you conform to being miserable today.Ā 
Donā€™t forget to bring yourself along to the valentines indulge on Saturday! I canā€™t wait!

On 2/13/2020 at 11:12 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

Probably my best creation to date....

my body šŸ˜ˆ

C428258F-E6BA-4854-BE65-E6DDE12661DB.jpeg

Wow this photo is wonderful! You are so much better now! Your belly is becoming so round and fat and sexy! And that double chin Wow! So sexy! I want see soon a third photo of you much more big and fat you are beautiful!