• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I promise I haven’t forgotten about you! Working a ‘part time’ job in retail this time of year turns into full time and then some. New videos will be up soon 😘

I'm pretty sure that working a retail job at Christmas was one of the 7 circles of hell, you absolutely have my sympathy! Hopefully it's not too crazy for you and you get to enjoy some time for yourself as well! 

Guest grateful

What would be your fantasy Santa? 

Would you guys eat together?  Or would you steal the food and send him to the gym?

Have a happy New Year!  🥂  😂❤️

On 12/26/2019 at 12:33 AM, ChubbyCupcake said:

People know me so well. My Christmas socks from my family. They got them as part of their meal in McDonald’s in Paris. They’re soooo cool!

Wait, you were in Paris? How did you get those socks? haven't seen them, I'd be interested too!

• Curvage Model
On 12/31/2019 at 11:14 PM, grateful said:

What would be your fantasy Santa? 

Would you guys eat together?  Or would you steal the food and send him to the gym?

Have a happy New Year!  🥂  😂❤️

💯 

he would provide all the food for me... I’d be the one with the belly 😂obvs 

• Curvage Model
On 1/2/2020 at 8:23 AM, jj22 said:

I had a good New Year's, CC, how was yours?

Hope this is okay with you... but I've just watched and reviewed this video...

...and was so totally blown away by your beautiful face, that I just HAD to make a gif:

anigif.gif

I actually love this so much. I love your review, the way you write is so captivating and makes me smile. 

thanks for making the gif too 🧡 it’s super cute - I’m not pulling any resting bitch faces with is surprising haha 

• Curvage Model
On 1/2/2020 at 10:17 AM, Hush said:

Wait, you were in Paris? How did you get those socks? haven't seen them, I'd be interested too!

I think you got them with a certain Christmas meal. I wasn’t there but my family were. They went when there was transport strikes too! They bought them back and thought I’d like them as a stocking filler x

can you imagine if I went! They did 36000 steps a day. I’d be on the floor after 6000. God help me in an apocalypse 😂

Aw yeah, I suppose I've missed them then! I'll try to find out but I guess they're out of stock now.

Yeah, not the best time in Paris if you don't like to walk...Can't wait for the strike to be over