• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Chevalier said:

Sure, time management is a very useful tool. Don't want to be stuck in a pointless argument when a golden opportunity arises. Feels like a puzzle sometimes, especially wirh communication. How can I tell she really likes me? Just need a good answer every once in a while.

I wish I could talk to everyone all the time. There’s just not enough hours in the day to cover all social media platforms, a full time job and day to day life stuff. I do try my best. I hope it’s good enough and that my reassurance like this provides you with the comfort that you need  🤗 hugs 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, rotwang said:

THANKS for your time, effort and concentration with putting together the underwater fatness view.  Underwater views are very rare, but it will be a welcome addition to my collection of Fatabilia.💕😀👍

Thank you I really appreciate you saying that xx

• Curvage Model

I just wish I could do it every single day and then get absolutely enormous so so quickly. 
I’m almost getting frustrated with my plateau at the moment! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’ve obviously done well so far but I just don’t know how to get myself through this patch. The last plateau I hit just before 300, I just ate and ate and ate for a solid 10 days of annual leave and gained 14lbs and from there it carried on piling on 😂

First, I'd insist that you submit to putting me in complete control of your body.  Then, I would put you on a daily regimen of 4 stuffings a day to stretch your belly until you couldn't eat another bite.  Also, you'd have 4 enormous  sweet desserts between the huge meals.  We'd start with 10,000 calories per day to train your liver's fat conversion rate.  Then work you up to 30,000 calories per day (like the heroic Suzanne Eman).  You'd drink no less than 4 quarts of Heavy Cream per day.  Total bed rest and no walking allowed.  CONCLUSION- I'd fatten you up into the biggest hog in the world.  And film every moment for Fat Admirers and finance the feeding campaign.  Are you getting wet yet? 💕😀👍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, rotwang said:

First, I'd insist that you submit to putting me in complete control of your body.  Then, I would put you on a daily regimen of 4 stuffings a day to stretch your belly until you couldn't eat another bite.  Also, you'd have 4 enormous  sweet desserts between the huge meals.  We'd start with 10,000 calories per day to train your liver's fat conversion rate.  Then work you up to 30,000 calories per day (like the heroic Suzanne Eman).  You'd drink no less than 4 quarts of Heavy Cream per day.  Total bed rest and no walking allowed.  CONCLUSION- I'd fatten you up into the biggest hog in the world.  And film every moment for Fat Admirers and finance the feeding campaign.  Are you getting wet yet? 💕😀👍

Yeah that’s incredibly hot. Hard to deny myself getting anything other than turned on by this 😈

19 hours ago, ChubbyCupcake said:

I just wish I could do it every single day and then get absolutely enormous so so quickly. 
I’m almost getting frustrated with my plateau at the moment! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’ve obviously done well so far but I just don’t know how to get myself through this patch. The last plateau I hit just before 300, I just ate and ate and ate for a solid 10 days of annual leave and gained 14lbs and from there it carried on piling on 😂

But it is much more enjoyable to watch you get "absolutely enormous" gradually.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:58 PM, ChubbyCupcake said:

What videos do you want to see in my SALE and at what price? 

Is that bath one a prelude to something new? Has the tub gotten tighter to fit into?

You definitely are filling out well and it gives so many questions even if you plateau.

• Curvage Model

black friday thanksgiving GIF by NBC

BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS - BUT ENOUGH TO GO AROUND FOR EVERYONE!!

APART FROM THE LAST 10 VIDEOS IN MY STORE, EVERYTHING IS DISCOUNTED AT MINIMUM 25% OFF ALL THE WAY UP TO 50% OFF!

PLUS YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL CODES FROM CURVAGE! YAY!

• BFSAVE10   (can use once to save 10% off your entire purchase - multiple clips in one basket are okay)
  • BFSAVE5 (can use as many times as you like for the duration of the event)

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU? WELL IF YOU'VE MISSED OUT ON ANY OF MY CLIPS HEAD ON OVER TO MY STORE AND TAKE A LITTLE LOOK. 

WHO KNOWS THERE MIGHT BE A REASON WHY I'VE NOT DISCOUNTED THE LAST 10... 

IT MIGHT EVEN BE A MAD GIVEAWAY. HOW CAN WE BE SURE? 

YOU CANT ;) 

I LOVE A MYSTERY AND I LOVE THE INTENTION OF NOT DOING SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'LL GET SOMETHING. HENCE WHY MY GIVEAWAYS ARE ALWAYS SO WEIRD AND OBSCURE. 

LOVE TO YOU ALL. I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT REST OF YOUR THANKSGIVING IN AMERICA. IT'S GONE 3AM IN THE UK SO ITS OFFICIALLY........ BLACK FRIDAY. 

ALL THE LOVE AND HUGS

CC xx