• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 6/17/2019 at 3:41 PM, ChipotleSkittles said:

Glad to hear you're doing better at least physically! And a sorry for having to deal with the other after effects of whatever happened; wishing you the best in that regard. 

Thank you so much I really do appreciate this 💕

My leg has a huge dent in it which is gross to touch but onwards and upwards! 

• Curvage Model

Hi everyone, 

CC has asked me to post an update on her behalf.

Sadly, a member of her family is in a critical condition and is being treated for end of life care. CC has been by their bedside for the past several days and will continue to be there until they pass. 

As you may expect, she will not be posting any updates whilst this is taking place. 

Sending all my love and prayers to CC and her family at this time. We love you girl! ♥️♥️♥️

• Curvage Model
On 7/10/2019 at 8:18 AM, KittyPiggy said:

Hi everyone, 

CC has asked me to post an update on her behalf.

Sadly, a member of her family is in a critical condition and is being treated for end of life care. CC has been by their bedside for the past several days and will continue to be there until they pass. 

As you may expect, she will not be posting any updates whilst this is taking place. 

Sending all my love and prayers to CC and her family at this time. We love you girl! ♥️♥️♥️

Thank you @KittyPiggy for posting this for me. They passed peacefully surrounded by the people they loved the most. We cared for them right until the very end. 

Death doesn’t end relationships. It only ends life. I’ll carry this experience close to my heart. It has been exhausting, but an absolute privilege for me to spend these last days with them.

Thank you for your support. I love you all 🧡