Anyone know what happened to Desi Rose

biggirlsok

Question

4 answers to this question

From my understanding (and if anyone knows differently, please let me know) she got screwed out of a lot of cash by the people running SutraCamp and ultimately decided to drop out of the scene entirely. She wasn't the only model this happened to, unfortunately, but it was her first venture in paid content so I imagine she got gun-shy about going to any other sites. Given that she seemed to really be into the fetish, I imagine she's still a feedee IRL... but the show's private now and I doubt she'll return anytime soon.

You occasionally see "new" videos and pics pop up now and then (which tends to spur rumors of her return), but a lot of that just happens to be old content that managed to find its way online. She made a metric ton of videos and pics, so I doubt anyone has a comprehensive list (you can find a lot of her stuff online for "free" if you know where to look). For the most part, when an allegedly new video pops up, it's actually pretty fucking old but happened to to be on someone's hard drive and was posted for the sake of posterity.

Not going to lie... I'd love to see her back. There aren't enough Indian BBWs out there.

Damn, although guess that's not uncommon.

At least she isn't as screwed as ** models I think, seeing as last I heard some of them are unable to even have personal social media of any kind without that guy claiming ownership of everything.