Ajay Rochester

Guest cofidis

Guest AbeVanHelsing

I can't remember the last time I've been this strongly aroused by someone from the Celebrity board.  Seriously, 90% of the posts about famous "hot" women are garbage, the D listers and below are where all the good stuff is.

Also, Ajay is an extreme binge eater, and she could feasibly become the fattest woman posted in this section.

http://youtu.be/dcqNbxzUv7U

http://youtu.be/mL8h_4b2D10

Guest motipet

Wow, she looks like a big, hungry whale in that Doritos feeding picture.  She's cute and those thighs are something thick!

She seems a bit of mess personality wise, but it takes all kind of folks so I won't complain.  Apparently, awhile back when she had lost a ton of weight, it was mostly to do with surgery.  She then went on the host the Biggest Loser in Australia.  Despite making a career in weight loss, putting out a slew of books and media, she seems only have gotten bigger.  I believe she's under the impression that exercise induces weight loss, rather than just build muscle and give a good cardio workout, and that if she just keep it up, she can eat what she likes.  Doritos, anyone?

Just today she spoke out against the Biggest Loser, calling it a scam among other things.  See link: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/ajay-rochester-its-time-to-cut-the-crap-20121126-2a35t.html

Her approach to weight loss seems patchy and lackadaisical.  And her role in media is both contradictory and amusing.  Rather than playing the inspired, genuine weight loss instructor, she serves mostly to comfort women who are failing in their endeavors to keep slim.  She announces gung-ho intentions to shed the pounds only to fall back a month later, claiming media pressure is dangerous prattle and that she in fact prefers being fat.

All in all, she's a true yo-yoer, but the thing that can be said about most yo-yoers is that their weight creeps up, up, up through the years.  Maybe she'll get comfy with that new lover of hers and maintain a happy relationship with those Doritos!

post-0-14513251556408_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513251557276_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513251557524_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest motipet

Great video, for sure!  It's like the fat wife complaining in the bedroom.  She rants on and on while the husband smiles, trying to hide the growing bulge in his pants.  "I'm not overweight.  I'm undertall."  Brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AbeVanHelsing

Oh I beg to differ, I find her self deprecating remarks extremely sexy.  I'd rather see a woman who rips on herself for being fat but still has the courage to get on Youtube in her undies, than here a bunch of disingenuous babbling about "loving my curves" followed by "I went vegan and lost 30 lbs!"