My girlfriend started to gain weight on purpose

Guest DailyDose

I forgot to mention a tip for her if she wants to help encourage her thighs and butt - she should try pelvic and leg exercises with lots of stretching. Ann exercise ball may help! I know it sounds like it may slow things down but you should also counterbalance it with lots of healthy fatty foods like avocado (also try avocado oil in cooking), coconut oil and banana. I don't know how available those are in your country though haha, almonds may be good as well as was cashews

15 hours ago, DailyDose said:

I forgot to mention a tip for her if she wants to help encourage her thighs and butt - she should try pelvic and leg exercises with lots of stretching. Ann exercise ball may help! I know it sounds like it may slow things down but you should also counterbalance it with lots of healthy fatty foods like avocado (also try avocado oil in cooking), coconut oil and banana. I don't know how available those are in your country though haha, almonds may be good as well as was cashews

Thanks for the advice! At the moment she's just trying to get enough protein and walks way more than before. If she gets more motivated she'll probably start doing some more exercising and eating better. I don't think exercising actually slow things that much down anyway. Exercise doesn't burn as many calories as some people think unless you are jogging crazy amounts or something. We have all of those foods here although cashews (and probably avocados too) are crazy expensive. She does eat a lot of cashews already though.

Guest DailyDose

Congratulations! I love how she is filling out all over, she looks heavy and must be quite a glutton now :D I love these milestones! Thank you for showing all this how does she feel?

Wow she looks great. I've said this before, but 200 is perfect on a short girl (around 5 ft). I think at this point she is probably still small enough that she's attractive to those who aren't into fat girls, but chubby enough that us bbw lovers are in heaven over here. She's very similar to my wife; thicker in the thighs and butt, comparatively small chest, and the gain goes straight to the belly.