My girlfriend started to gain weight on purpose

On 3/17/2019 at 10:52 PM, HipsterFA said:

Great stuff man! You're a lucky guy to be able to do this with your girl. Might I ask how did you go about telling her you'd like her to gain? Was it difficult for you to admit that to her?

Well she had been gaining weight slowly over the years and she wanted to lose weight for a long time. I actually agreed with that and I tried to help. I'm basically in to girls of all sizes so it didn't really bother me.

I don't really remember the timeline or anything and we've always been really open about everything to each other so it wasn't too hard to talk about this. There probably wasn't any single conversation we had. We've always talked about our sexual preferences to each other and I sometimes showed pictures of BBWs that I thought were sexy and to my surprise she also thought they were beautiful. Even though I like girls of all sizes I'm definitely more in to big girls and I also told her that in some of our conversations. She knew that I would find it hot if she gained weight and at some point we both realized that weight loss wasn't really working for her. I was a bit worried once she decided to do it because I didn't want to push her to gain weight just for me. But she assured me that she wanted to do it and I've just made sure that I've been extra nice to her ever since 😊 

Overall, I think it was really easy for me to tell her. We've known each other for years and we've talked about our embarrasing kinks and everything with each other before. I think some people are not as open about their feelings and preferences to their partners and in those situations it's probably really hard to do.

I talked about this whole thing with her today and she also agreed that she looks better now than compared to when she was 150-175 pounds. We both agree that she would also look sexy if she was skinny but that was just too much work for her 😄 I've also realized during this "journey" how much I'm in to the weight gain aspect of BBWs, so I'm definitely enjoying this 😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 6:17 PM, ChocolateCookie said:

She took some test photos with the new camera. The camera didn't really focus on her unless she was really close. I'm gonna try to help her with that when we have time to look at the settings together. We thought they still looked pretty good though so we decided to share them 😍 She has been eating way more for the past month or so and I feel like it's starting to show.

34.png  1,727   932.86 kB

35.png  1,063   1.07 MB

36.png  1,254   634.05 kB

37.png  1,169   760.2 kB

38.png  819   1.03 MB

39.png  784   979.44 kB

40.png  758   721.26 kB

41.png  715   846.51 kB

42.png  764   865.05 kB

43.png  927   680.27 kB

44.png  1,183   734.64 kB

45.png  1,465   1.1 MB

Would love to see right after a BIG stuffing!

• 2 weeks later...

She's fattened up so fast those jeans look painted on  !!!  Hot tip #1: next jeans you buy should be 4 sizes larger than her.  She can eat and stuff herself constantly until they look "painted on" as an indicator of her incredibly rapid growth.  Also this will save you some clothing bills for a time.  Hot tip #2: let her cut the OUTGROWN jeans into daisy dukes to bulge out of - I'd love to see THOSE pix a few months from now.  CONGRATS on the happiness she's giving you.   It's the greatest gift of all !!! 😍😍😍👍

On 3/19/2019 at 8:38 AM, ChocolateCookie said:

Well she had been gaining weight slowly over the years and she wanted to lose weight for a long time. I actually agreed with that and I tried to help. I'm basically in to girls of all sizes so it didn't really bother me.

I don't really remember the timeline or anything and we've always been really open about everything to each other so it wasn't too hard to talk about this. There probably wasn't any single conversation we had. We've always talked about our sexual preferences to each other and I sometimes showed pictures of BBWs that I thought were sexy and to my surprise she also thought they were beautiful. Even though I like girls of all sizes I'm definitely more in to big girls and I also told her that in some of our conversations. She knew that I would find it hot if she gained weight and at some point we both realized that weight loss wasn't really working for her. I was a bit worried once she decided to do it because I didn't want to push her to gain weight just for me. But she assured me that she wanted to do it and I've just made sure that I've been extra nice to her ever since 😊 

Overall, I think it was really easy for me to tell her. We've known each other for years and we've talked about our embarrasing kinks and everything with each other before. I think some people are not as open about their feelings and preferences to their partners and in those situations it's probably really hard to do.

I talked about this whole thing with her today and she also agreed that she looks better now than compared to when she was 150-175 pounds. We both agree that she would also look sexy if she was skinny but that was just too much work for her 😄 I've also realized during this "journey" how much I'm in to the weight gain aspect of BBWs, so I'm definitely enjoying this 😍

You may want to check out the story Eric and Collette in the Stories section under Forums. While the girl in that story has gained over a shorter time, there are a lot of similarities.

Glad that you are both enjoying this and each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for disappearing for a while. I've had some personal stuff i had to take care of and since I promised to help her with all of this, things have been on hold for a while. Don't worry though she's currently 193 pounds (5 pounds gained since last month) so she hasn't stopped gaining 😉 The plan is still the same and she's gonna apply to be a model soon. I'll try to post some new pictures within the next few days. 

On 4/10/2019 at 6:12 AM, rotwang said:

She's fattened up so fast those jeans look painted on  !!!  Hot tip #1: next jeans you buy should be 4 sizes larger than her.  She can eat and stuff herself constantly until they look "painted on" as an indicator of her incredibly rapid growth.  Also this will save you some clothing bills for a time.  Hot tip #2: let her cut the OUTGROWN jeans into daisy dukes to bulge out of - I'd love to see THOSE pix a few months from now.  CONGRATS on the happiness she's giving you.   It's the greatest gift of all !!! 😍😍😍👍

I literally asked her to cut her last jeans to sexy shorts but she accidentally threw them away. Great minds think a like 😂 I'll try to remind her that she doesn't throw these ones away once they get too small. 

Guest DailyDose

For a moment I expected a necropost lol, that's a great update glad to know you're still around and she is growing! Her appetite must be huge.

• 2 weeks later...