My girlfriend started to gain weight on purpose

41 minutes ago, BilledMeUp said:

Welcome, great set of pics, thanks for sharing. The pretty lady looks quite plump for someone under 200 pounds. I am thinking she must be quite petite. How tall is she? I am guessing aroun 5’ 4”.

She is 159cm so i guess that's a bit under 5' 3. 

7 hours ago, sanduskyfalls said:

Do you have any pictures from when she was 125?

On 3/4/2019 at 10:53 AM, Jam said:

125 lb to 170 lb is a lot of weight for someone her height, would love to see some earlier before pictures. 

Sadly, we think  most of the older pictures are gone with her old PC and old phone etc. She's never posted that many pictures on social media either. I'm sure we can find something though, just haven't been able to find that many full body pictures yet. We'll probably try to ask her family cause they could have some pictures from family gatherings etc.

Here's some older pictures we've found so far where you can kinda see her body. She's somewhere around 150-160 pounds in these if we are not mistaken.

53246915_2453706937994634_4606682944168263680_n.jpg

before3.png

Guest Juantaja

How does her family feel about seeing her gaining weight and becoming a BBW? Could they bully her to the point that she says “Forget about it” and loses the weight ?

3 minutes ago, Juantaja said:

How does her family feel about seeing her gaining weight and becoming a BBW? Could they bully her to the point that she says “Forget about it” and loses the weight ?

I think they are just now starting to notice since she has been gaining weight more rapidly. They haven't said anything too bad though if I remember correctly. Funnily enough, her mom used to comment on her weight waaaay too much when my gf was younger and she was still normal BMI or barely overweight. But I don't think her mom has commented about it much recently. 

I don't think her parents can really "bully" her out of it. I actually just texted her about this and she said "How is it their business?". I think that where we live it's pretty uncommon anyway that parents would have much to say about their adult daughter's life. Of course the parents can talk about their opinions and concerns but at least in her case, I'm sure they would respect any choice she wants to make.

Nice! I love the blog style posts of a girl or boyfriend/husband talking about how the girl has given in or decided to get fat. Does she feel sexier because of it or does she more derive pleasure from seeing how you react? The more details you two provide, whether pics or just describing the experience, just adds to how amazing this thread is. Thank you for sharing!! 

On 3/3/2019 at 9:22 PM, ascalondroks said:

It's so hot when girls want to gain, especially when it makes them feel sexy.  Can't wait to see how big she gets! If she looks like that at 188, she will be smoking at 200-225.

Would love to see her at 250

12 hours ago, Jo77 said:

Is she comfortable letting it show while you’re out or not at that point 

She does wear tight clothes and crop tops etc. but not anything "over the top" I guess. Kinda hard to say though since it's really cold here in winter so of course she has a jacket and everything. Last summer she usually had tight clothes and sometimes crop tops but she also wasn't quite as big as she is now. I guess we'll see once it gets a bit warmer again but she's definitely not the type of girl who tries to hide her body.