My girlfriend started to gain weight on purpose

Guest Georgey

Wow she looks beautiful and seems like she's been eating for 3 in this last year beautiful gain, keep us updated and send us some photos of her in some old shorts os clothes if you can ! Welcome !!!

That moment when you tell your girl you like fat chicks and she starts eating like a pig is priceless. It's great for both people because she knows you like it and you know she loves stuffing her face until her pants don't fit. Dude before you guys know it those jeans won't make it over her thighs. Off to a great start!

Thank you for all the nice comments. They made her happy ☺️ We are gonna keep you updated. I'm not sure how long it's gonna take to figure out the camera and all the curvage's modeling stuff. But we are gonna keep posting pictures and general updates on this thread nonetheless.

Here's also two pictures I forgot to upload. I'm sorry about the potato camera in the second picture, lol.

23.png

24.png