Fetish Fuel

You are what you eat, I kid you not. Had no idea pinterest can lead to such interesting things.  I only searched women running cartoon (to kinda symbolize how much action is going on today) and I found those.

http://www.pondly.com/2013/12/you-are-what-you-eat-eric-chow/

Eric-Chow11.jpg

Eric-Chow13.jpg

This too, though I can't stop laughing, or just react this way when somebody wants to eat.  Go for it 😉

3fc91f2839c141aae56d35cb9f25f3a4--childh

Theres a Johnny Bravo episode where after an extended baywatch marathon, he'd gotten too out of shape to move (which I didn't get till later meant he'd masturbated himself into exhaustion). He went to a health spa run by a typical hot, johnny bravo chick who decides to deny him junk food in increasingly bizarre scenes until he's locked in a sauna and starts eating fondue. The health spa chick bursts in angrily but gushes when she see's the fondue, which was her favorite food when she was (and I quote) 'unhealthy, unclean....fat' and starts gorging on it, running away from Johnny who tries to take it from her. She runs into the middle of her spa where everyone's horrified to see her eating fondue, she angrily yells at them

'I may have jumped on the one way train to piggy town, but I'm finally happy!'

only for all of her clients to leave and her business to immediately collapse. She then beats the shit out of Johnny when he says he'd date her once the junk food is out of her system. There's no weight gain but that scene did a number on my developing psyche.

Thanks @Batman76 it's really a lot of fun when it's not expected.  I also think of Bertha fashions which I just found with Katy Keene.  There are just ideas for what's engaging/attractive, but simply aren't marketed, and I feel this thread helps find a lot.

KatyAnn3-69.JPG

One more to show; Etta Candy wasn't really drawn well in old but that clip was hilarious, some models should use it.

irv1tq9ruzyeditpy4oh.png

Damn I forgot about wonder woman and bondage too, this time Etta Candy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQvs5YHY40Ak5rL29Rl0e

Legend of Wonder Woman is a great serious approach with her, which I feel sad that Faith who primarily almost never looks good and simply rips off better books by references gets more credit.  Plus Etta looks fantastic.

43bcfdd139c9b5d01796c703930e205da4da8d7c

Well these next 2 are more serious since she plays manager for Wonder Woman, at least but lol riding couldn't help for this thread.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdl

c8bf480dc17cb007904f636869b3e8c2720f6546

And this is what i meant about Faith just referring to better stuff, especially ripping off Clark Kent/Superman in the last one.

162?cb=20161119172857

e1185764e745d12079731fdf2272ee66.jpg

47c293d8e796f52d9e0034503db6a03a._SX1280

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...