Wishlist

Chevalier

You can always scroll down (or visit their profile) and find all the other clips a specific model has and buy those too. They would certainly appreciate it. 

Anyway neat idea. Sometimes models have amazon wish lists on their profiles 

• 9 months later...
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Heads up devs, that the wishlist tags videos as 'Purchased' and grays them out when they haven't been purchased.

Very nice feature btw, good recommendation @Chevalier

• 8 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 12/10/2019 at 9:37 AM, Chevalier said:

Woot we got a wishlist now.  Thanks for listening. I'm really not a bad guy ;)

wishlist.png

I’m having a dumb moment but please tell me how to edit my wish list? I can access my Wishlist page, but not edit it. Thank you 

• 1 month later...
Guest StirCrazy94545

Hopefully this doesn't count as a necro-post. Could a button be added to items in the wishlist to move the item from the wishlist to the cart with one click, instead of having to click the item, add to cart, remove from wishlist, and back out to the wishlist, lather, rinse, repeat? No tearing hurry on this. The reaction touchscreen glitch bugs me much more.

Muchas grassy ass!

Guest StirCrazy94545

In light of the browser crash / cart erasure issue, perhaps purchased clips should be removed from the wish list only after a successful purchase.

Now I need to narrow down which site is b0rking Firefox and whether it happens on both 32- and 64-bit or Android as well.

Guest StirCrazy94545

My Wishlist shows @Goddess shar's Wide on every page. Is this a minor bug, fundamental flaw in the arranging algorithm (bin packing problem?) or a special promotion?

Again, low priority, back of the todo queue. I just thought it was amusing. That lovely big blue butt's very hard to miss!

3 hours ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

My Wishlist shows @Goddess shar's Wide on every page. Is this a minor bug, fundamental flaw in the arranging algorithm (bin packing problem?) or a special promotion?

Again, low priority, back of the todo queue. I just thought it was amusing. That lovely big blue butt's very hard to miss!

I apologize in advance but I don't understand what flaw is being described here. Can you explain again or maybe give some screen shots?

Guest StirCrazy94545
9 hours ago, S77 said:

I apologize in advance but I don't understand what flaw is being described here. Can you explain again or maybe give some screen shots?

Each clip should go on only one display page, butt instead I get to check out the same butt on all three. I'm not complaining much, but...

wl1 is the first page of My Wishlist, wl2 is page 2, and wl3 is page 3

wl1.jpg

wl2.jpg

wl3.jpg