Dark Web feederism

Zastřelím_Měsíc

Hi guys,

I'm sure many of you have strumbled around thoughs if there is anything feederism/FAism related on dark web worth of "joining" in? I'm total amateur in that case, I really cannot imagine how to find something there and if there is really anything worth it. Is there anyone, who have tried to find something?

Thanks in advance! (And sorry for my english, not nativ speaker)

"Dark web feederism" ? What is this, some DAECH-sponsored fat-cultivating sex trafficking networks in Bulgarian-mob owned brothels?? Or the next MK-ULTRA project?? They're gonna be a psychic called Twelve and they gonna gorge her with some Demogorgon meat until she became Up-To-Five-Hundreds?? The Federals gotta stop to make of the Agent Skully the veryone's dimsel-in-distress or how?? Kim Kardashian is a centaur-like alien from Asgard who prey over black people to serve the Third Reich's ambitions for global white power??

4 hours ago, Zastřelím_Měsíc said:

I'm sure many of you have strumbled around thoughs if there is anything feederism/FAism related on dark web worth of "joining" in? I'm total amateur in that case, I really cannot imagine how to find something there and if there is really anything worth it. Is there anyone, who have tried to find something?

Bože ty seš vůl. 

Why should there be? People are happily eating themselves to death even if they aren't getting off on it. There's nothing legally iffy at play. So no need for dark web bullshit. 

What might be there could be a  place to share pirated content. 

14 hours ago, 119 said:

Bože ty seš vůl. 

Why should there be? People are happily eating themselves to death even if they aren't getting off on it. There's nothing legally iffy at play. So no need for dark web bullshit. 

What might be there could be a  place to share pirated content. 

Není nutné hned zvědavost nazívat volstvím. Fór na internetu je sice dost, ale zase ne tolik, aby se jeden nezamýšlel nad tím, jestli někde nejde najít víc. "Subkultura" tohoto tématu je pořád ještě tabu (kór u nás v ČR, jak určitě sám víš) proto bych čekal, že dark web díky anonymitě bude další místo, kam se lidé uchýlí.

Anyway I was just curious if anyone tried to look for  somethig there. Dark web Is not just place for hurtcore shits, drug market and mythical red rooms. As I read in the past days, there are many interesting forums (not just about lets say criminal things). Im in this community for long enough to know every FA related webpage which is at least somehow worth looking. Dont tell me you all dont want to "see more".