Big Mamas

1mn01

5 hours ago, swahilimonkfish said:

Really fun writing here. Big mamas are definitely the best kind of mama. But deffo take a break if you fancy, write for yourself first and above anyone else. So if you need a break, you should take a break

Thanks man. Yeah. I took such a long break from the first part to the last few additions. I just feel if I don’t take a break I’ll start rushing to get it finished, rather than write it well. I already have ideas for other stories. I don’t wanna rush this just so I cab move on to other stories. I want this to be good

If you need to chill have some you time. I completely agree with you if you rush it the story will be not as good as if you just took a few weeks to yourself and have a beer or few lol.. Love the story so far and cant wait for Big Mama and Bigger Mama to expand the horizons chilling john c. mcginley GIF by IFC

Time for a little constructive criticism.

While you started off very strong, your next posts were short and appeared to have rushed the story.  Perhaps for next time, take as much time as you need and then post the next part in one long post like your first one.   

11 hours ago, Coop said:

Time for a little constructive criticism.

While you started off very strong, your next posts were short and appeared to have rushed the story.  Perhaps for next time, take as much time as you need and then post the next part in one long post like your first one.   

Yeah. Part of the reason part one is so long is the font size (my bad.) and as I said. It felt like I rushed. That’s why I’m taking a break.