Big Mamas

1mn01

This is the first story I’m posting  it’s not the best nor is it finished. Just thought I’d share

I pull-up to my aunts house in my car. Damn. The drive to Mississippi was a long one. I feel bloated from the pit stops to whataburger and McDonald’s all through the three day trip from Chicago. But hey. I guess that’s what I get for not staying in Illinois for college. But that’s not what I want. I’m done with school I graduated I’m good. My parents were good with that as long as I found a job and moved out. I didn’t wanna work at McDonald’s because the people there would probably make me wanna die. Then the golden opportunity came up. My aunt Rosie asked if I’d like to come down to live with her and work at her diner, Big Mama’s. Rosie lived alone. My uncle died and they never had children. She was a round woman. Most of the women  in my family were. My mom worked out a lot so she’s avoided it. We’re all very curvy too. Big breasts wide hips big ass. Myself included. But my mom always had me eating healthy. Not like crazy we still ate fast food from time to time but only in moderation. So At 5’3” and 125 pounds I was pretty good looking. My aunt was about my height but about 370 pounds. So you can imagine the genes on display for her were a bit amplified. I used to go down and visit her every summer for about two weeks. We’d have tons of fun. I usually came back 5 pounds heavier but I usually worked it off. But I hadn’t seen her in two years. During holidays she was serving the homeless. She’s great like that. 

I knock on the door. I wait for her. I hear load thumps coming towards the door. Then she opened and yelled my name “TORI” and hugged me tight, her “plushness” the only thing saving me from suffocation.  

“My haven’t you grown up” she said looking me up and down. 

“Yeah” I was taken aback by what I saw. My aunt was always big. But she looked bigger. Her belly was hanging out the bottom off her shirt and you could see stretch marks. Her hips were wider. And her ass from what I could tell looked even wider. She owned a diner and was head chef so I’d assumed work had. Added on to her figure. 

She helped me get my stuff inside and told me to go take a shower and that she’d have dinner done in a minute. I went in and disrobed and saw myself in the full length mirror. Yep. Definitely bloated. My stomach stuck out a little big and hurt when I pushed on it. I got a weird sensation when I rubbed it though. I admired my assets though. I got in the shower. And I start washing myself. As I was my body that sensation came back. It was strange. It felt good. Anyway I got out of the shower and dried my hair and went to my new room and put on some comfy clothes. A tank top which made my chest look huge and some spandex shorts that made my ass look amazing.. Now you’d think that I’d try to be a little more modest at my aunts house. But on sundays (when the diner is closed. Which was also today) she walks around the house in her underwear. I’m sure she only put on clothes for me. i imagine She’ll probably take them off soon tho. It’s July in Mississippi so its pretty hot. 

I walk down stairs and I’m greeted by the sweet aroma of food. What I was taken aback by was how much there was. My aunt sure enough walking around in her underwear. Every part of her jiggling as she waddled to the table with food. And a lot of it too. Mashed potatoes cornbread fries burgers chicken and many more of my favorites. My aunt plops herself down on two chairs, which creak under her massive ass. She spread her legs and let her stomach hang. I get a chair and sit at the other side  

“Are there guests?” I asked. 

“No, gurl you think I’d let anyone not of blood into my house looking like this.” 

I laugh. Both of nervousness and humor. My aunt was pretty chill. But she never liked leftovers. She said it took away the fun of cooking dinner. She has one rule. Unless it’s something like desert, or something like rolls or a batch of something. She had one rule. You finish whatever is on the table. 

2 hours later. 

“So how was it” aunt Rosie asked as she gave me a grin. 

“ it was great. Some of the best food I’ve tasted in a while.” I said with a little wince

I was so full. I was already bloated but now I looked like I was 9 months pregnant. My tank top is incrediblely tight. My belly was hard and round. My boobs rested on it kinda like a shelf. It hurt to touch it. 

I tried to get up. 

“Oh tori you ok?” Rosie asked with a motherly like tone. She went over to help me up 

“Yeah I just haven’t eaten like that in a long time. I’m stuffed” I said, trying not to throw up. 

“Yeah it takes a while but you get used to it” she giggled patting her large gut. It jiggles in response. 

She helps me to my room. I can feel her body jiggle against mine every step we take. 

“Is there anything else I can do for you? She asks.

“Nah aunt Rosie I’m fine thank you imma just take a nap” I respond. 

I take off my tank top and shorts and cover up. I run my belly under my blanket. It feels nice. Soothing. Almost... nah that would be weird. God I hope we don’t eat like this all the time. If so I’ll be as fat as my aunt in a matter of months. Ok maybe not that big but still. I hope this ain’t a routine thing. 

I slept for probably two hours then at 8 my aunt yelled “tori dessert’s ready” 

“Oh boy.” I say. I stand up at my still full stomach. “What did I get myself into” 

3 months later. 

“Welcome to big mamas diner how can I help you” I said with a smile. 

The man gives me the order i write it down. The transaction is complete and he was the last one in line for the night. So I go to the door and put up the closed sign. My thighs and ass jiggling with each step. 

As you could imagine, the diner life has put a few on my. My d breast’s are now dd almost e’s. My ass has gotten huge. My hips and thighs with it. My thighs started to rub as I walkI have a pretty substantial muffin top too I sticks out. My boobs still dtck out farther. But It’s been a while since I’ve stepped on the scale and I don’t know if I want to. 

My aunt and I get home. We have dinner which I’m used to now. . And we watch tv and then go to bed.

In the morning I smell food. I’m in my bra and panties (which are brand new and already getting tight) and I walk down stairs to see my aunt cooking more food than I’d ever seen her cook.  

“What’s the occasion?” 

“Quality control day. Each year I make everything on the menu. And see if any adjustments need to be made. You think big mamas is the best diner in town with the same old same old all the time?”

“We’re gonna eat all of this?” 

“We’ll try.” 

“What If we don’t finish?”

“Well I usually close for the whole weekend and split it into Two days. But since there’s two of us I hope we can get it in a day.

oh shit  

4 hours later 

*moan* 

“You ok hunbun” 

“Wow. That was a lot of food” 

“And we finished. Any critiques on anything? “ 

“No aunt Rosie. Everything is delicious”

“Here hun let’s get you to the living room” 

Rosie helped me to the recliner. Then waddled over to the couch. I looked at her. Only in bra and panties. Belly and ass swayed and jiggles all the way. Would I ever get that big? I wonder how it feels. I mean I jiggle but Damn. I wonder how it feels for your ass to spread out that far. 

Why am I thinking about this  

She plopped herself down started rubbing her belly. 

“Hey. Tori. This might sound weird but try rubbing your belly. It’ll feel better trust me.” Rosie said 

She started to lightly moan of pleasure from it. 

I started rubbing. I felt something. I kept rubbing. It feels so good. Almost arousing. 

“There you go that’s it.” Rosie said. “Just wait till we do this next month.”

Oh I’m gonna be so big by just next month .

After my stomach calmed down I decided to step on the scale 175. 40 pounds in 4 months. Damn at this rate I’ll be 230 in six months. I should start working out. But what time do I have? I need some sleep to clear my head. 

15 minutes ago, John Smith said:

May you had the pleasure to indulge our eyes by writing with a lesser big policy text size, next time?

Otherwise, that's a pretty good first shot.

Sorry man I wrote this and then copy pasted it and forgot to clear the formatting. I’ll be sure to do that next time. 

2 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I love the first person style as well as the quick pace of the story while still having the weight gain humanly normal. I hope this story lasts a WHILE cause I see lots of potential in it. Very very good story and I can't wait until the next chapter!

Thanks man I tried to keep it realistic. Now the story is probably gonna last a while but not as long as say some of Mavricks works or anything crazy. I’m thinking about introducing a new employee that gets close to tori. Maybe a love intrest or a best friend, which could help keep the story going for longer. Idk it all depends on how much free time I have.

That's understandable but I'm personally glad to hear it! I think a best friend would be a very great addition especially if that friend is already chubby herself! Or skinny and gains as fast as Tori. A love interest is good too! Getting more in depth with the Aunt would be very entertaining in my opinion. You built such a strong foundation of a first chapter that the possibilities are endless and I'm very excited to see what you come up with!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I’m not dead. Just been busy with life. I’m thinking I might brainstorm some ideas soon though It’s just been a crazy 2 months in the life of no one. 

Get it. n01

1mn01.

hehe.

(also sorry to those who thought this was new shit. It is the notification that new shit will eventually be coming) 

• 1 month later...

6 months later. 

“Tori!  Can you help me! My fatass can’t get out this booth again.” 

“Just a second” I yell back as I punch the mans order into the cash register. 

“Your order will be out to ya shortly” I say with a smile. “ aye Sammy! Take the register for a minute!” 

I waddle over to Rosie! God these pants are getting tight on my ass. Like my aunt my ass is pretty fat. I undershot my estimate. I’m now 250. Yeah. Fucking fat. At my height  I was obese a 3 months ago. My mom came down and visited for Christmas and asked me if I was fine with my weight. I said no but it was either be fat or leave and break aunt Rosie’s heart. And I didn’t wanna leave. I think she ended up gaining 10 pounds the 2 weeks she was here.

my aunt sat there, belly and ass lodged between the booth table and seat. Even with her thighs spread out to accommodate for her belly. I quickly grab her arm and I pull her out of the booth. 

(I’ll add more later I gotta go do something real quick. Just came up)

“Thanks tori” my aunt says chuckling “I guess I should stop sitting in the booths”

God I’m fucking spent. That took a lot out of me. I sit down in a chair.

”you alright hun bun?” My aunt asks brushing hair out of my face. 

“Yeah I’m fine. Just took a lot out of me. “ 

“Yeah I am pretty heavy.” She smiles patting her belly. “Sorry bout that” 

“it’s ok. If I wasn’t such a fatass I wouldn’t have any problems pulling your fat ass out of the booth” 

“ oh come on tori you’ve just got meat on your bones”  

“I’m 250 pounds”

“God damn” i say as I look at my bare ass in the mirror. 

It had gotten huge. Not as big as my aunts. But certainly bigger than it was 6 months ago. It had so much cellulite on it. And my thighs. 

I put my hand under my ass cheek and jiggle it. It feels like jello. It’s actually kinda nice. 

Stop it. 

Stop enjoying this. 

Tori. You are fat. 250 pounds you were 125 when you got here. You are a cow and you will be a whale like your aunt and grandmother if you don’t stop eating like this. 

But it’s so GGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDD 

who gives a fuck. Your stomach sticks out so far you can’t see your own vagina. 

I look to my belly  which now extend out nearly as fat as my huge tits  I can’t remember the cup at the moment  but it’s bigger than e and I have to get them custom. I jiggle my lower belly and it sends a ripple all the way to my tits 

*moan*

OH WILL YOU STOP IT  

the devil and angel on my shoulders went on until I heard my favorite and also least favorite call of the day.

”Tori time for dinner! I made some of that Mac n cheese you love!”

ooooooooohhhh so good. I’m rushing down the stairs. Thighs rubbing booty swaying belly rumbling. I am ready for some Mac and cheese. 

And then I missed a step. 

—————————-

“awe poor baby are you ok.” 

“Yes aunt Rosie I’m ok. “ I say as I lay down in the recliner. 

I broke my leg. Bad

doc said I shouldn’t put pressure on it for 3 weeks. He gave me a wheelchair and crutches. And also said for me to watch my weight. Which was a given. But still. 3weeks. Essentially immobile. At the mercy of my aunt. 

This should be fun. 

Aye guys. n01 here. I just wanted to thank y’all for all the support. Glad y’all like it so far. Now as you have seen it’s been pretty broken up. This is because I had to go help jump start a friends car and I didn’t wanna just leave my browser open ( for obvious reasons. Gotta keep this low key). So the first part was a little rushed. I may edit it a little bit. Because if you noticed I introduced a new character, Sammy. Who is gonna be a friend to Tori. And I feel like just mentioning Sammy that briefly and then bringing her in later would be weird. So I may do some slight intro to her, give a rough description of her. And also. I’m still thinking about whether to make Sammy already fat, or make her skinny like tori was. I love when skinny people pick up fatty habits. But I also like the idea of Sammy being fat already and helping tori feel comfortable in her own skin. 

I don’t know. Both would be interesting avenues to explore. 

Sammy is a small town girl working at Big Mama’s and never had much going for her identity or career. She secretly wants to take over Big Mama’s someday, and figures that if she can get the main character fat enough over the years, she might not be able to handle on her own when Aunt Rosie passes....

It’s been 3 days of lazing around. Rosie has had Sammy drive up here every day and give me food. 

Sammy is one of the waitresses at big mamas. Started there a 3 years before I did. Man did it show. I’ve seen her employee of the month picture from her first year and she was a dime. Nice hips and ass. But her tits were like a goddess. Now she’s about 325 pounds and holy fuck. I don’t think they have a size for them hooters. Her ass is about as big as mine will probably be by the end of the three weeks (just from the amount of food she’s been sending). 

I just got done eating the 6 pancakes with a side of bacon and a roll. And I’m still hungry. Wtf is wrong with me. 6 pancakes. 6. I’m only 250 I’m fat as fuck but not THAT fat. I put myself into the wheelchair. And wheeled myself to the kitchen. Got Oreos and I couldn’t reach the cup cabinet so I just took the whole jug. 

I went back to the couch. Within an hour the Oreos and full gallon of milk were gone. Jesus what was happening to me. 

“Hun bun I’m home.”

”Hey Aunt Rosie, we’re gonna need another gallon of milk.” 

“Damn gurl I haven’t done that in years, anyway I know you’ve been alone these past few days. And I think I have a solution” just then Rosie moved to reveal someone who I’d hoped wouldn’t be within 80 miles of here. 

Grandma Belle. 

Now I love my grandma, she's lovable, like a big 375 pound teddy bear. 

But the thing is. She was THE Big Mama. The original. She retired and gave it to Aunt Rosie. And visiting her was like visiting a feeding tube. She would cook and cook and cook. And then the rule still applied. No matter what. 

“Oh my god sugar how are you come give me a hug!” My grandma gleefully cheered with her arms out  

“sorry grandma that’s a no can do”  I respond 

“ oh yeah..... well look at you! Rosie must be feeding ya we’ll finally got some meat on those bones, could use some more though. Gotta make you nice and healthy. Help ya bones grow back” 

Jesus Christ.

I’m doomed. 

I’m fucking doomed

4 weeks later. 

“267 pounds” the scale announced as I stood on it. 

Had to turn the voice on because ya knoW I CANT SEE PASSED MY FUCKING STOMACH. 

It’s Saturday. This week has been murder. Getting back into the swing of things. I couldn’t fit my in my work pants so Sammy lent me her old pair. Which are still a tad too small. My belly is starting to stick out the bottom of my shirt. My tits have gone up another size. I’m also borrowing sam’s old bra. My panties are hers too. Essentially my whole ass wardrobe. Jesus. 

Grandma has decided to move in with us.  Which doesn’t help me much in the weight department. But I understand. She lives a lonely existence at 65 and retired. Grandpa died when my aunt and mom were only 8 and 10. She actually opened Big Mamas to provide for them. So living with us would make the most sense.

i go down stairs, jiggling all the way down. 

“ hi hun bun ready for lunch?” Rosie said smiling.

“Yeah, what are we having?” 

“Grandma made us all our favorite dishes”

imma be 275 by the end of the month. 

God. I’m already more than 100 pounds more than I was when I arrived. And that wasn’t even a full year ago. How am I gaining so fast. This seems impossible.

we eat. And eat. And eat. Until everything is gone. While it was easier due to an extra person, but still. So much. 

Were all sitting in front of the T.V. I’m on the couch. My ass is taking up more and more of it. Grandma and Rosie got the recliners. Both in food comas snoring. 

God my belly hurts. I start to rub it. 

God, being fat is weird. I mean society says it’s bad. And there are a very many disadvantages to the extra junk in the everywhere. 

But this. This. Feels amazing. The jiggle feels kinda good too. 

Eating is nice too. 

I drift off to sleep  

i start to dream  

we’re at the table again. 

“Want more honey”

“yes please”

I sit there and eat and eat. Then I’m so full I could burst  I try to get up and realize I’m much bigger than usual. My fat legs are spread out to accommodate for my large stomach, that hangs over my crotch. My tits hang freely on top  braless

”why am I brawless” 

“oh your bra broke remember, you’re getting a new one next week” 

i then realize my ass is taking up two chairs. What the fuck. The table disappears the rest of the room goes dark and a full length mirror appears

i see myself about 200 pounds fatter. I’m fatter than Rosie here. And it

feels

good

I shoot up in my seat

“You like it don’t you?” 

I turn to see my grandma, in her nightgown that lays atop her belly. 

“Excuse me?”

”You like being fat” 

My chubby cheeks turn red. 

”Honey it’s ok, nothing to be ashamed of.” My grandma says in her loving way “I love my weight, your aunt loves hers. It feels good, we eat whatever, rub our belly’s, waddle and jiggle everywhere we go and get stuck in chairs, and couldn’t be happier about it. 

”This is all so weird to me. I don’t know how I feel about it yet” I respond. “ I’m so confused.”

“You'll figure it out.”

“Hey tori, I was wondering if you wanted to have a night out. I’d imagine living with your aunt and grandma can be boring sometimes.” Sammy asked with a polite tone. God. Her tits. It’s hard to believe I’m wearing her old bra. Those things are massive. 

Come on tori. Back to reality. 

“Sure. Uhh I don’t have any “night out” clothes”

”oh you’re probably fiiiiiine we’d just be fucking around in Walmart maybe shopping, seeing a movie. You think we got a club in this town? I mean you got the bar but you’re still 18” 

“Yeah, I still need clothes tho, my ass ripped through the back of my sweatpants and my belly is hanging out of ALL MY SHIRTS” I complained

”oh gurl I understand that. I was skinnier than you when I started, and I bet living with big mama jr and sr fills the belly with jelly, the trunk with junk and grows the melons twice as fast.” She jabbered

“I always got more clothes I can’t wear, now all the shirts are a bit stretched around the titty area, because.” She grabbed her tits and bobs them up and down. “I’m obviously very lucky” 

“lucky to have back issues?”

”eh my ass ain’t as fat your will be at my weight it balanced it out well. Plus my belly makes kinda like a shelf” 

“god were so fat” 

“you know it sister!” 

God her too!

why is every woman her enjoying this including me. I’ve been having that same dream over and over. Hell the other night I woke up from it wet. WET. Why am I aroused by this. 

Fuck it let’s just try to enjoy the night. 

Later that night

“Bye sweetie!”

”Bye grandma!”

Sammy and I go every in town. The Walmart, the theater, candy shop, McDonald’s, Wendy’s Arby’s Taco Bell ok yeah we kinda had one of those “muk bang” things. 

We just sat in her car with the chairs reclined. And I finally asked her the question.

“Sam. Do you like being fat?”

”mcscuse me bitch”

”oh I didn’t mean anythi..”

”I’m fucking with you” she laughed. “Now let me ask you a question, I had the body every guy would love to get their dick in. And every guy did. Why would I still be working at a place like big mamas, letting myself go from 120 to 380 pounds if I still wanted to be skinny”

”so you like it?” 

“Of course. I feel more feminine. I used to feel like a stick with great tits and an ok ass. Now I have huge tits and an ass that would make a black mans eyes water, and fat sex is better than skinny sex, by like a lot.” 

“TMI”

”sorry, anyway  it’s not just that, eating is AMAZING, like it feels so good to fill yourself up with all this food and thin to just sit there and rub your belly, knowing there’s more to rub tomorrow”

”I know that feeling” 

“Yeah, especially when it’s being rubbed my someone else” 

“really?” 

“Yeah, I mean I’m not rubbing yours cuz that’s weird, but yeah, why are you asking?”

”I’m just trying to figure out if I like this or not”

”well, I fought mine for a long time  and I only got enjoyment out of it once I let go” 

“so I should let go?”

”or at least try it see if you like it”

“ok”