My GF is getting really fat

• Curvage Model

Before Pic & After Pic for my...

newest video pending approval My Clothes Don't Fit Remake + 60 Pounds Fatter! 

Buy my first video My clothes don't fit if you haven't already to see my progression from a size 4 to size 10 and 60 lbs fatter! 

my clothes dont fit purple dress before pic.png

my clothes dont fit remake purple dress after pic 03.jpg

• Curvage Model

Around this time last year, I posted my second video EVER to curvage starting my feedee journey of gaining weight, since that time I've grown HUGE! Ballooning to 60 lbs fatter and going from a size 4 to a size 10. 

In fact, the first thing I did right before My Clothes Don't Fit was starting this thread when I was still living with my feeder, so you guys are really the start of it ALL!

Its up and ready to watch ❤️ 

On 6/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, Cassandra Craves said:

I was always very fit and trim my entire life. When we met eachother I put on a tiny bit of weight but nothing too noticable. With the little weight I did have, I noticed during sex, he would firmly grip onto my love handles, caress the blubber on my thighs and he would jiggle the fat on my body.

Now, even if we broke up, I would still be gaining and post content on here!

My crush gained 30 lbs after her first relationship. Every time I touched her fat she got really insecure. Either with anger or sadness. What did you feel when your feeder touched your fat before you knew his fetish?

Also why did you guys break up?

• Curvage Model

well the first part of the question gives me both a nice and confident feeling....before I met my feeder, I wasn't bigger than I've ever been before, but I was actually traveling the country in a van and bathing in rivers and brooks to keep clean and feel refreshed without having an accessible shower all of the time...truly it was invigorating and I didn't feel self-conscious being nude in front of strangers even without my image of what the perfect or ideal body would look like manifesting in real life.

I felt extremely sexy in nature and in front of total strangers...and I was completely alone at the time. Meaning, I had no feeder, no boyfriend, no one rooting for me as I expressed myself physically. Only me and my body.

After meeting him, my feeder, I already felt comfortable with myself, I was extremely confident. If i recall from my more immature years, I was very self conscious and insecure about even the slightest bit of fat creeping out from over my jeans and some might have even called it only skin, I was that skinny! ....

But it wasn't my feeder that brought me confidence, although I know so many wish that was the truth. It was my love and acceptance of self that brought me that confidence. However....when I met my feeder and he told me about his fetish, I actually started to think about my body again and pay attention to the way it was growing and forming but without feeling self-conscious...and when he touched me, i DID feel less insecure, less sadness, anxiety, fear and anger, but that existed before his touching me...i won't front though,  it did help to reaffirm that which I will say is absolutely true when someone who enjoys fat and the luscious curves that form when gaining does, i could embrace it more because there objective idea on the way a woman should look and feel wasn't based on societal standards expressed through the media, lies and a whole bunch of other shit I was fed my entire life...I quickly had an increased interest and growing sexual desire for the way I was expanding, in the curves, lines and shapes my body was taking....it was a different kind of love for my body with another who I thought loved it just the same but was interested in ....

well, in this case, destroying it. 

And this is where the second half of your question comes in. His love of growth had nothing to do with the actual body or self-confidence, it had to do with control and cruelty. He was never interested in me gaining more confidence and embracing my curves nor was he was interested in making me feel like a queen, a goddess, a diva or a beautiful woman no matter what size I became or how fat I had gotten. Even though this is what he told me he was doing.

He was interested in making me feel less than him, and inside of the bedroom is one thing, that is what fetishes and kinks can be about, but no, he was eager to take it into our daily life because we were essentially spouses. He took something wonderful, supposedly built around sexuality, hedonism and pleasure then actually turned it into our everyday life, i mean from not just food and sex standpoint, (which i will mention he refused to feed me regularly but instead verbally and psychologically abused me so I would feel depressed) but as far as the way our home looked, what furniture and decor was allowed in it, the people we saw, who we became friends with as a couple, the places we went, where we would go out, and so much more.

Not to make things tooooo grim, but if i am going to expose the truth here, he actually punched me in the face and left a scar on my lip, which you can see in photos and video clips. This is why we broke up. He actually did far worse in forms of abuse than the visible scar he left on me...which i wouldn't be surprised if he felt pride in leaving one on my face because his fetish was actually physical abuse in all forms, not just in the form of feederism...

fair warning: in feederism relationships, unless its known from the start that is what it is, don't let someone fool you. don't let abuse just happen without consenting to it in a controlled setting (by controlled i mean a place where you both feel safe and free to be yourselves) and same goes for you feeders, that's what separates the psychopaths from the actual feeders and feedees...its not some dark secret you are trying to take out on other human beings that has nothing to do with the beautiful curves of a body, oral fixation or the loving comfort of food...know who and what the fuck you are dealing with before you start abusing other people for something you know nothing about.... this site is about exposing the dark secret...if your dark secret is hatred of women, hatred of self, hatred of fat people, hatred of food, hatred of consumption...essentially..if its filled with hate, who the fuck wants to cum to that???

Edited by Cassandra Craves

• Curvage Model

we all like to play, but who the fuck wants to live that hate in their everyday lives? this is why i dont have feeders in person anymore, because they dont know how to control themselves, so they try to control their feedee and not in our fetish way, in a way they can go as far as severe physical abuse that has nothing to do with our concepts of kink...if you want to abuse another person through violence that they would never consent to, perhaps the dark web is better suited to their needs. 

i like playing with my old concept of what fat is because I go there from time to time (like always! its not easy gaining when you were once an OCD fitness queen with a crazy ego about physical beauty) but I do also like when i see and feel my fat jiggle on camera and in other intimate moments...its sooo sexy, incredibly sexy, at first you might say ew... like I did....but then I can feel and see it moving around, its extra special when its on your own body and i want to make all of those who are about the fat, the comfort and the curves to feel themselves like I feel me whenever I'm taking a photo or making a video....

Edited by Cassandra Craves

• Curvage Model

Having a feeder that loves to see you stuff yourself silly, loves feeding you and cooking for you, loves to see you happy and sexually aroused about being fat and enjoys touching every part of you even when every part is getting HUGE, those are the type of feeders I love ❤️ 

Guest grateful

@Cassandra Craves

There are those who will balk at commenting or responding negatively here because fat is supposed to be fun on this site and many are tired of the social negativity that surrounds obesity and look sideways at criticisms that fat may be difficult or there may be some bad apples in the crowd.

Imagine my surprise as a young FA, having found the "Fat World" and get-togethers and conventions that "just because they are fat, doesn't mean they are nice". It was a shocking iconoclastic eye opener.

I had elevated fatties and their admirers to sainthood-and was cured quickly by meeting a gaggle of truly mean spirited and cruel bbw’s and looser drug fiends and alcoholic men and gangsters attracted by fat girl blood in the water.

This wasn’t everybody, to be sure, but somehow I went through a doorway and got in touch with a darker area of the movement.

I never mentioned it to anyone and only recently shared this publicly because I was so focused on promoting a trouble free fat world and have always worked at being pleasant and non-offensive.

But FA’s are like the general population. There are all kinds.

I applaud you for sharing your story. I have run across this type of behavior in private chats and you are not alone.  Maybe other women can benefit from your story.

Maybe some guys can benefit too!

I’m not a white knight.

The reason I didn’t have my perfect fat enjoying relationship earlier in my life, is that I was incapable of carrying on a reasonable relationship at all. I was a troubled youth who became a half-made man about ten years emotionally younger than everyone else, and all I could do was mess stuff up.

So thank you for sharing and I hope it is an opportunity to heal for a lot of folks and also a harm reducer to those who are starting to think about their questionable behaviors and dreaming about a change. Women make us better. Don’t lose the girl, and please treat her right.

Working hard to become a better person is always a good idea.

Thanks for your sharing.  ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

In *LIGHT* of the lockdown quarantine for the coronavirus, I made ALL OF MY VIDEOS $4.99! Yes, every single one! Except for the teaser video which is still only $1.99!

I figure what better way to spend being a shut-in, locked inside our homes than checking out FAT & SEXY videos of THICK BABES getting fatter!

Love to the feeders and feedees ❤️ 

XOXO CASSANDRA CRAVES 

fatty in fav outfit 04.jpg

so cute 02.jpg

20190226_135339.jpg

• Curvage Model

I'm only going to do this until this sunday because I have to make mooola too! This lockdown has me super hungry....what else is there to do all day but stuff my fat face?? and YES! my weight shot up another 3 lbs already and weve only been indoors for a few days, at least here in arizona! 

• Curvage Model

okay b**s, I am literally just making this post all about me and MY WIGS! I love playing different roles but my favorite right now is the fat queen, yes photos from 2018 until 2020....so RESPECT! and sale goes on until sunday ❤️ 

20171210_011355.jpg

20180210_072328.jpg

20180214_005537.jpg

20171214_160408.jpg

20180607_182044.jpg

change outfit 06.PNG

20171210_011532.jpg

20171207_214058.jpg

20171210_010919.jpg

so cute 02.jpg

20180214_005620.jpg

crazy face 01.jpg

• Curvage Model

SOS! I am reaching out to the curvage community for some financial assistance right now! 

My roommate left the house and shut off my electricity and my water, I have to find a new place to live and I only have a short amount of time to do it. There is a national health crisis and I am in dire straits right now, please help if you can! 

You can help by buying my videos and / or sending me a private message and I can give you my paypal information. Thank you guys in advance! Any help will be APPRECIATED! 

xoxo Cassandra Craves

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hey all!! 

I made it through the financial struggle I was having! Now onto the good stuff....I made a 4 part series for Easter! It is my Jexxxica Wabbit Easter Bunny Special, complete with cooking us a fattening dinner in my lingerie, two ultra sexxxy strip teases and then a late night stuffing as the excitement winds down, enjoy ❤️

XOXO CASSANDRA CRAVES

20200412_175423 (2).jpg

GIF-200412_195937.gif

20200412_182409 (1).jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...