My GF is getting really fat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

New Video! Yes, I know, i do this every day....but now you get to watch me do what I do on a daily basis ...binge eating, stuffing myself silly and watching movies. It is no thanksgiving dinner but thank goodness it is fried italian cuisine ❤️ Prices go up after tomorrow because of the black friday sale xoxo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

My new video is up and ready for you all ❤️ I really had a fun time shooting this because I was soaking in hot springs in a tropical oasis, the natural light makes it easy to see every ripple and curve on my growing body. I am more vocal in this video than many of my others, thanks for all the support 

GIF-191207_181822.gif

GIF-191207_185620.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, softsliver said:

Well you know what they say once you got fat you can’t go back, plus we both know you have room for dessert.

I've also heard "not a lady until 180" and "more cushion for the pushing" .. yes, please, dessert is like the second course...you know I am going to be going back for thirds, fourths and fifths

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
15 hours ago, grateful said:

As long as you don't eat, it's OK  😂

I am serious, just EAT at night, right before bed, and then don't do anything but sleep or relax, eventually the metabolism slows down and than you can eat all day and night if you want!

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, softsliver said:

Nice vid!! hope you Stick to this diet plan of yours, ironically enough it’s the same of that sumo wrestler. 

Not sure which sumo wrestler you are speaking of! Don't know much about it, but its a good way to gain weight fast for beginners who were athletes or have very fast metabolisms like I was! 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

A continuation of Fat Yoga Fail Part I...as you can see even with the extra weight I am flexible but its a lot harder to get into these positions with a fat belly and big thighs...I make another attempt but decide to facestuff donuts and gulp down a homemade shake instead...

• Curvage Model

Get ready for my newest video My Clothes Don't Fit Remake + 60 Pounds Fatter! - currently pending approval!  You can see how much i've grown since this time last year, if you haven't already checked out my second video EVER posted on Curvage when I first started my weight gain feedee journey... My Clothes Don't Fit (original fitting). I look HUGE now....same clothes, same model - just FATTER!  

20200224_215221.jpg

20200224_215700.jpg

GIF-200225_170236.gif