Awkwafina

thadrou90

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
15 minutes ago, nahimokay said:

does anyone here know how to take screenshots off DisneyPlus? She's a character in Shang-Chi which I watched last night and she was looking a little chubby

Nah mate, Disney Plus and Netflix both have an anti-screenshot thing. If you try taking screenshots it’ll just be a black screen.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:09 AM, datboi671 said:

a couple, but obs hasnt ever worked on my current pc

Yeah, screen recording tools can be resource expensive. I wonder if the OS makes a difference as well, it might be bypassing DRM is easier on Linux. I may try it out later.

Bringing a bit of order to this particular thread before things get out of hand…

After doing a quick Google Search, I managed to come across a screencap site (one that specifically specializes in superhero movies) that has wonderfully posted a litany of screencaps (in 4K quality, no less) for “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” (2021):

https://superheroscreencaps.com/shang-chi-and-the-legend-of-the-ten-rings-2021-4k/