Clearinghouse for Writing.com stories

hatrick199

I enjoy the choose your own adventure and group writing nature of writing.com stories, but sometimes it's kind of challenging to find good ones from ones that just have 30 different 3 chapter threads, or ones with just one long thread and nothing else. I thought it may be convenient to have a thread of ones that people have enjoyed reading or writing.

A few to start off with:

Your Fat Family: I think this is the most comprehensive story out there, any WG plotline is in there somewhere

The Jock and the Cheerleader: Stands out to me from the number of high quality contributions

Madison's Freshman 15: This is one I started a few years back, and once in a while add chapters to

Feel free to post other stories you think are good reads, or have plotlines that could be expanded. 

On 2/24/2019 at 4:10 PM, hatrick199 said:

I enjoy the choose your own adventure and group writing nature of writing.com stories, but sometimes it's kind of challenging to find good ones from ones that just have 30 different 3 chapter threads, or ones with just one long thread and nothing else. I thought it may be convenient to have a thread of ones that people have enjoyed reading or writing.

A few to start off with:

Your Fat Family: I think this is the most comprehensive story out there, any WG plotline is in there somewhere

The Jock and the Cheerleader: Stands out to me from the number of high quality contributions

Madison's Freshman 15: This is one I started a few years back, and once in a while add chapters to

Feel free to post other stories you think are good reads, or have plotlines that could be expanded. 

Madison’s Freshman 15 is indeed a great story. And thanks for the shout out since The Jock and the Cheerleader is a story I started. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2019 at 3:46 PM, 119 said:

So how do you actually read that stuff? My experience you get chucked out very frequently because site full or some such bs. 

Yeah. They are bad about that. And they always say “constantly refreshing makes it worse” but how tf are you supposed to know if you can continue. They just wanna get you to pay them. And it’s TEXT FILES. It’s not like each story take up that muchspace.