Ero-hime

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! You really look so insanely sexy and incredibly attractive with the extra weight and fat that you have gained on your beautiful growing body!! :P Congrats! I hope and pray that you just keep eating and stuffing yourself full of fattening foods constantly, non-stop, over and over again!! lol :) Its just such a crazy turn on watching you intentionally over eat and stuff yourself full of food continuously all in hopes of gaining even more weight and putting on additional pounds and pounds of pure sexy fat! :) Its so sexually stimulating knowing the fact that slowly but surely you are purposely little by little forcing yourself to loose all self control over your body as you continue to indulge yourself, give into your cravings, and satisfy your urges and desires over and over again. Its so sensually hot watching your body begin to rapidly expand larger, balloon bigger, and just completely mushroom fatter and fatter as your appetite blows up out of control, as you crave to eat more and more frequently, and even as the desire and urge to be fed and stuffed completely full to the brim with food and then force yourself to eat even more food continues to rapidly grow stronger and stronger, you soon start to realize that you are becoming completely and utterly addicted to food and eating. Its even hotter and sexy knowing that as your hunger and appetite continue to rapidly grow quickly you are also becoming more and more starving and hungry quicker and quicker that its to the point that you are almost constantly eating and stuffing yourself full of food, and that you are now constantly thinking about food and eating and stuffing yourself literally all day long non-stop now! I cant wait for you to get to this point where all you wanna do is eat and stuff yourself fatter and fatter over and over again...Just keep indulging yourself more and more until you cant control yourself anymore!! :P

2 hours ago, Ero-hime said:

Hey guys! I just wanted to post some pics from before and after dinner (six tacos and a bunch of chocolates after)

I can DEFINITELY tell I've gained some, I'm looking so squishy! 

Looking so squishy? You are looking so SEXY! Insanely hot--- :D
Specially over your legs, your tiny pantie not covering a little part of your crotch is a very sensual thing, you are growing a little fupa... you have to love your new curves!, you have accentuated your female shape with them, they make you more sensual, more attractive..
And it's even better after those six tacos and a bunch of chocolates :wub:
Your body looks amazing

Sin título2.png

Sin título.png

IMG_0457.JPG.76a412f94df800a80463d4cebf917144.JPG

• 2 years later...