Ask an insider about celebrity weight gain

Guest FatCelebrityGossipGuy

Dudes, you'd be surprised how many types of people become FA's and find their way to Curvage 😏  Where else would we go (I mean, where else that's better)? I wouldn't put it past this guy to be some Hollywood dude who's seen all these people. Like, it's just a really famous small town if you think about it. Also, I'm personally curious about Jessica Alba.

Guest lurkymclurker
1 hour ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Some crazy stuff in her private life, but rumor is it she’s very fat in some private home. I actually can’t really comment on this, but I do think she is gaining. I may be proven wrong if she reemerges.

This post reveals the LARP in my opinion, I haven't looked at the others. All options are covered here, first the bullshit fantasy answer "guys she super fat now! she is totally a bbw!", then he is like "well, she can reemerge 50 pounds lighter." No accountability here. The idea that a hollywood insider has this much details on the inner desires (autistically focused on weight) of any celebrity that you can name is the most absurd thing I've ever heard on this forum. Please note that this dude basically claimed that drake is a pedo in the first post. lol fuck off

4 hours ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Charlize Theron told me once she loved to gain weight, any role she has to put on muscle or fat, she’ll jump at. She just likes being big in general. She’d gladly either have a huge 350 ib figure with a big belly and thick thighs or bulging muscles and tight glutes over a stick body.

you're a frigging prince.  Never change. 😂😂

47 minutes ago, lurkymclurker said:

This post reveals the LARP in my opinion, I haven't looked at the others. All options are covered here, first the bullshit fantasy answer "guys she super fat now! she is totally a bbw!", then he is like "well, she can reemerge 50 pounds lighter." No accountability here. The idea that a hollywood insider has this much details on the inner desires (autistically focused on weight) of any celebrity that you can name is the most absurd thing I've ever heard on this forum. Please note that this dude basically claimed that drake is a pedo in the first post. lol fuck off

Yeah this and the minaj answer is where my suspension of disbelief ended ha

Last week I applied for and got a job in the celebrity industry too. I can’t say exactly what it is but it’s as a Psychologist and Personal Trainer. This means celebrities open up to me about their weight and mental issues related to it. My boss Caterpillar (not his real name) told me that Demi Lovato likes “being a fatty” and once ate ten chocolate bars in a row. 

Also I was training Charlize Theron yesterday and she could not do more than 3 sit ups! On failing the 4th I yelled “ha ha fatty can’t do 4 sit ups” (My nickname in the gym with the other Personal Trainers is “The Sarcastic Slavedriver”) What happened next was incredible but definitely true. She burst into tears then sprinted out of the gym. Caterpillar and I ran around  looking for her for over 2 hours and eventually found her downstairs just outside an average sized function room but inside a giant wedding cake that she was hastily eating herself out of.

Oh and according to my colleague, Treehouse (not her real name) Rhianna bust her pants in the locker room last evening but blamed the laundrette down the road for shrinking them.

I’ll keep you posted guys as lots more to follow i’m sure! 

Guest The Bitch
5 hours ago, TheZodiacBrave said:

Shot in the dark here: where has Nelly Furtado disappeared to? Looked amazing and then straight up vanished over a year ago.

Probably too fat to move now. 😈

Speaking of directors, Paul Thomas Anderson is clearly some kind of FA. He's also an amazing director. First of all, he's married to Maya Rudolph who still has a paunch. Secondly his film The Master has one scene where Joaquin Phoenix has sex with a chubby British girl and another with a skinnier American girl who has a pudgy belly which she calls her "apricot". image.thumb.png.3a17fdd01e014cbb609a99054284591e.pngimage.thumb.png.c75f2e1221feae6fd375d46b2536a7c1.png

And last but not least Phantom Thread (masterpiece btw) focused on the relationship between a controlling fashion designer and his newest muse/lover who, after he takes her measurements at the end of their first date (😁), is told by the man's sister that "he likes a little belly".  

image.png

Guest thingything1

Guys my dad works for xbox, the xbox 720 is going to be announced next week and he told me its going to have 1tb of ram and will be controlled by plugging a cable directly into your brain to enter a VR simulation.

9 hours ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Some crazy stuff in her private life, but rumor is it she’s very fat in some private home. I actually can’t really comment on this, but I do think she is gaining. I may be proven wrong if she reemerges.

EDIT: This is not true, she is not currently gaining. Sorry.

3 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

Speaking of directors, Paul Thomas Anderson is clearly some kind of FA. He's also an amazing director. First of all, he's married to Maya Rudolph who still has a paunch. Secondly his film The Master has one scene where Joaquin Phoenix has sex with a chubby British girl and another with a skinnier American girl who has a pudgy belly which she calls her "apricot". image.thumb.png.3a17fdd01e014cbb609a99054284591e.png  238   866.07 kB image.thumb.png.c75f2e1221feae6fd375d46b2536a7c1.png  186   972.45 kB

And last but not least Phantom Thread (masterpiece btw) focused on the relationship between a controlling fashion designer and his newest muse/lover who, after he takes her measurements at the end of their first date (😁), is told by the man's sister that "he likes a little belly".  

image.png  246   1.19 MB

Right on the money.