Ask an insider about celebrity weight gain

Guest FatCelebrityGossipGuy

Guest JigglyArms
12 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

Speaking of directors, Paul Thomas Anderson is clearly some kind of FA. He's also an amazing director. First of all, he's married to Maya Rudolph who still has a paunch. Secondly his film The Master has one scene where Joaquin Phoenix has sex with a chubby British girl and another with a skinnier American girl who has a pudgy belly which she calls her "apricot". image.thumb.png.3a17fdd01e014cbb609a99054284591e.png  553   866.07 kB image.thumb.png.c75f2e1221feae6fd375d46b2536a7c1.png  441   972.45 kB

And last but not least Phantom Thread (masterpiece btw) focused on the relationship between a controlling fashion designer and his newest muse/lover who, after he takes her measurements at the end of their first date (😁), is told by the man's sister that "he likes a little belly".  

image.png  555   1.19 MB

Is this real or just another sarcastic comment? I can't tell

No it's sarcastic - the images I posted are all fake and photo-shopped and I completely made up the fact that PTA is married to Maya Rudolph...🤨

But tbf I suppose the post was out-of-place on this thread as I was kind of asserting something I've observed whereas most of the posts here are just questions/requests for the OP.  Well either that or posts from people whining and trying to make us pay attention to how smart and well-adjusted they are not to fall for this damn ruse. Pat yourselves on the back guys! Even though we're all on this site for the same base reason so status signalling is kind of redundant!

On 2/23/2019 at 2:34 PM, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Hello! Not sure if this is the right forum. 

I’m an FA who works as a publicist for a number of celebrities and who knows a lot of others. (I’m obviously being anonymous because this is career ending, but hey, I like danger) I just wanted to stop by to answer some questions you might have about any FAs or BBWs/BHMs or weight gain in the Industry. As you know, everyone is terribly body conscious and fitness oriented, which means a lot of people have to either suppress their desires or are seen as weird and gossipworthy because of it.

I’ll try to answer what I can, so ask about any celebrity you want to know about. I’ll start.

Jamie Foxx: Huge chubby chaser, even admitted it on Howard Stern and In Living Color. His wife is some substantial size and so she’s private, although I might be wrong on her. Has, in the past, definetely tried to fatten up some female costars and I have no idea why that hasn’t gotten out yet. 

Octavia Spencer: Lovely woman, very sweet and very proud of that body of hers. Friend of mine told me he had to hush up her trips to plus size nightclubs where she can really rock it. 

Drake - has also gone on record in a song about this. You know his creepy relationship with Mille Bobby Brown? He probably wants her to blow up like a baloon. Yeah. Ick.

Anyway. Ask away.

EDIT: i’ll try to answer all requests but it might take some time. 

Moderator Note: Turns out it wasn't really a publicist after all! Go figure. Plenty of fun replies so we are keeping it up.

Willy Wonka - Psst, he was into Michael Jackson and Violet Beauregard, back then. 🙄

Like, dude. Most every single black heterosexual male have some-and-some various degree of appreciation for larger feminine bodies and perhaps for body fat cultivation as well, so that's freaking easy to just throw out some black entertainer's name into the mess. You'd lost me when you said "Millie Bobby Brown" and no mention about Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey who are the two only allegedly closeted feedists into the industry??

Boy, bye.