Ask an insider about celebrity weight gain

Guest FatCelebrityGossipGuy

5 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

So according to your sources, is Camila trying to gain? Natural or not? When did she want to be that big/thick/whatever the right word is

She wants to get thick through workouts and probably plastic surgery, not eating. This was this year that she was talking about this

7 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

ok... so... that fat lady from this is us... what is the deal with her, i mean she is in a different category, same thing goes for the comedian... the fat lady and amy... schummer ?

Amy Schumer has no problem attracting men, but I have not interacted with her. (Apparently she has fantastic twerk/dance skills) I have met Chrissie Metz though, and while she’s very body postive and wears it well, she did lose some weight for her health and she was abused by her stepdad over her weight. Definetely a public BBW.

Guest big mouth
2 minutes ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

She wants to get thick through workouts amd probably plastic surgery, not eating. This was this year that she was talking about this

damn well she’s doing a bad job lmao she has just as much belly as she does ass

Just now, Samisthebest said:

damn well she’s doing a bad job lmao she has just as much belly as she does ass

Oh definetely! It’s probably one of the reasons she’s on a diet and workout regimen. I dunno if it’s working though. But she will get thick no doubt.

Guest big mouth
Just now, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I have never wanted any statement to be more true than yours my friend. But how do you know? I thought she lost weight since new years and her belly isn't poking out yet

she may have lost weight recently but she was definitely sporting a belly at the jingle ball and it was definitely sticking out

Just now, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I have never wanted any statement to be more true than yours my friend. But how do you know? I thought she lost weight since new years and her belly isn't poking out yet

There was a thing this december where she performed in a jumpsuit and there was a tiny bump but people went crazy, I think that’s what he’s talking about. 

4 minutes ago, Samisthebest said:

anything on lili reinhart? i feel like she wants to gain weight and obviously does sometimes but can’t because of riverdale

I don’t know her, but I’ve probably met her. Just by some research, I’m guessing she probably does want to be fat, but is under contract to maintain a certain weight, which can happen to smaller stars. Sorry, wish I could give you more.

3 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

@FatCelebrityGossipGuy Who's your personal favorite fat celeb you have met or you know a lot about?

Kirsten Dunst and Bryce Dallas Howard were big plusses, Octavia Spencer is wonderful and very friendly. I have not mentioned Nicki Minaj, and while she’s not a pleasant person she definetely wants to blow up huge and be very fat with a huge belly and an even bigger ass. I met Aidy Bryant and she is cute.

4 minutes ago, TheZodiacBrave said:

Shot in the dark here: where has Nelly Furtado disappeared to? Looked amazing and then straight up vanished over a year ago.

Some crazy stuff in her private life, but rumor is it she’s very fat in some private home. I actually can’t really comment on this, but I do think she is gaining. I may be proven wrong if she reemerges.

I’m actually going to have dinner with a colleague in a few minutes, then I have some private events pre-Oscars and all for the rest of the night, so I have to go for today but this has been fun. Maybe I’ll check in tomorrow, answer a few more. Apologies if some people don’t like this type of content.

18 minutes ago, Samisthebest said:

she may have lost weight recently but she was definitely sporting a belly at the jingle ball and it was definitely sticking out

You're right! That outfit shows off her outstanding curves even more than the new years performance! She looks huge in the ass and legs! I can tell she's really sucking in too

2 minutes ago, bouncybelly said:

this is very, very entertaining. kudos to this man even though its obviously fake

That is what i have been saying... He is probably some kid laugjing at all of us like what a bunch of knoobs... Man this guy isnt even original he had to post about how he hangs out with celebs and shit and then he has a friend that is close with them..  My god lmao what a MARK