Ask an insider about celebrity weight gain

Guest FatCelebrityGossipGuy

21 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I cant stop laughing at this bullshit 

Look, the truth is celebs are people with sexual desires like you or I. Additionally, they’re all pretty strange people with stuff they must keep private, so their desires can come out strangely. If this were a BDSM community, I’d probably be reporting on Hugh Bonneville and his ilk. As is, I know that a lot of male stars like their women soft, and a lot of female stars would like to live in a world without constant pressure to be thin. Most want to be normal, that’s why the gain weight between projects. Others, like Camila, are not desiring to be fetish cartoons but merely very curvy, which is in style.

I might get details wrong, I’m only human, but I’m trying to basically just entertain this community. If you want to correct me, send me a private message, please.

11 minutes ago, Theangelofdeath said:

I like to imagine that about Milla Jovovich, as she had admitted in the past that she had a knack for gaining weight while she was pregnant, and kind of enjoyed it her first time around

Milla Jovovich has always been someone who has wanted to get fat again, mostly because she could eat whatever the fuck she wanted.

2 minutes ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Look, the truth is celebs are people with sexual desires like you or I. Additionally, they’re all pretty strange people with stuff they must keep private, so their desires can come out strangely. If this were a BDSM community, I’d probably be reporting on Hugh Bonneville and his ilk. As is, I know that a lot of male stars like their women soft, and a lot of female stars would like to live in a world without constant pressure to be thin. Most want to be normal, that’s why the gain weight between projects. Others, like Camila, are not desiring to be fetish cartoons but merely very curvy, which is in style.

I might get details wrong, I’m only human, but I’m trying to basically just entertain this community. If you want to correct me, send me a private message, please.

Im not going to message you dude i think you should take this spam somewhere else but whatever you do you boo 

4 hours ago, Griigor said:

Bryce Dallas Howard?

Bryce Dallas Howard took a long time to lose the baby weight, and has a naturally slow metabolism. She’s not necessarily unhappy about it, but she pretty much likes being at a certain size. I’ve met her a few times at premieres and parties and she goes straight for the food and is just kind of “haha” flippant about it, but man does she stuff her face. At a particular party, I did overhear her talking about the size of her ass. Someone asked her if she was happy with it’s size and she said nothing but just was a little smug. I didn’t hear the rest of the conversation and got talking with someone else though.

5 hours ago, Filburt89 said:

Jamie Foxx has been dating Katie Holmes for a while, and she’s not exactly huge, so...

Not yet...

1 hour ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Okay I called my buddy Alex (not his real name) about Camilla. He’s a talent coordinator for award shows and festivals.  I casually asked about strange celeb body loves and he says that Camilla eventually wants a big butt, wide hips, and thick thighs, like bigger than Nicki Minaj. She doesn’t want to turn into a lardass, but she love having some more meat on her bones, especially after a future baby. That help everyone?

How does "Alex" know this?

44 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

How does "Alex" know this?

Alex’s job is dealing specifically with making sure talent are comfortable at venues, so he has to listen to a lot of bullshit from people and get a lot of silly things in riders and stuff. People talk, sometimes to their stylists, sometimes to the staff. He said she asked about a gym nearby as her personal trainer had a regimen designed for that body.

22 minutes ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

Alright, here are a few I'd be curious about

Lucy Davis (from Wonder Woman, the British version of The Office),

Allison Tollman (from Fargo to show),

Salt N Pepa

It's a random mix but based on who you mentioned maybe they run in your circles?

Lucy Davis I haven’t met, but I don’t know if she’s happy with getting roles as fat friends. I do run in the same circles as Alison Tolman and she is a certified BBW. Even if not always fat, she definetely identifies that way in private, likes being fat, likes carrying it well. Cheryl “Salt” James suffered from bulimia and has basically only recently gotten over deep seated fear of being fat from near constant weight gain jibes since childhood. She’s at a healthy weight now, but she’s never been comfortable with it.

Damn, what a thread!

7 hours ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Anyway. Ask away.

Dolph Ziggler/Nic Nemeth. He's a wrestler, but is now doing stand-up here and there. I've concluded that he's "one of us". Thinnest chick he's dated was Amy Schumer during her "lighter days". He was also rumored to be with Trisha Paytas... Is he an FA?

Michael Bay was reported to have told Megan Fox to gain weight as he "doesn't like skinny girls". Would that dude fall into this category? And are there any other FA film directors?

Now, on the flip side: Alicia Vikander, Kelly Ripa and Jaime Pressly - all steroid users, right?

Lastly, if you are indeed a publicist, something tells me you know some good agents here and there. I am a writer. Is there a way that you could hook me up with an agent to check out a few scripts I wrote? Yeah, one is weight-gain related. 

8 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Damn, what a thread!

Dolph Ziggler/Nic Nemeth. He's a wrestler, but is now doing stand-up here and there. I've concluded that he's "one of us". Thinnest chick he's dated was Amy Schumer during her "lighter days". He was also rumored to be with Trisha Paytas... Is he an FA?

Michael Bay was reported to have told Megan Fox to gain weight as he "doesn't like skinny girls". Would that dude fall into this category? And are there any other FA film directors?

Now, on the flip side: Alicia Vikander, Kelly Ripa and Jaime Pressly - all steroid users, right?

Lastly, if you are indeed a publicist, something tells me you know some good agents here and there. I am a writer. Is there a way that you could hook me up with an agent to check out a few scripts I wrote? Yeah, one is weight-gain related. 

Yes to Nemeth. Yes to Michael Bay, we’ve even talked about this on multiple occasions. Other FA directors include Jonas Akerlund, Hype Williams, and Seth Mcfarlane. Yes to all three of those actors. 

Unfortunately, pretty much no agent I know is going to check out an unsolicited script. I’d recommend a service like The Black List to try and attract attention. You can send me the weight gain script if you’d like, and I’ll show it to a certain agent at CAA I know who’s also an FA. I think I know the answer, but it could be worth a shot.

12 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Any intel on Demi Lovato by any chance?

Demi Lovato likes being curvy, that’s for sure, but is probably never going to truly baloon of her own will.

1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

How do we delete a thread... This guys lies are irritation to the mind and now he says he is in a "circle" with a celebrity omg hilary duff laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Hey let's keep it! The way I see it: If this was real then HELL YEAH but if it's not, no real harm done. The fantasy is entertaining!

4 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

The OP is not bullshitting about Jamie Foxx's ex-wife. If you google "Carrie Kline" you can see she's quite big. So yeah this could be good...I'm curious about Reese Witherspoon as she always seemed to have more of mum bod than most celebs. Amy Poehler and Kirsten Dunst? They seem to be recent examples of people who have stopped caring as much. I love Jessica Chastain - she would be someone who's never particularly gained weight but it would be amazing if she did. Can't think of many more right now 👍.

Amy Poehler does not like being fat, sorry dude. She has a slow metabolism but is always trying to lose weight. Not a fan of fat, but she’ll probably always be softer. Her friend Tina Fey loves to eat though. 

On the others, you’ve hit paydirt. Kirsten Dunst is known for not taking roles that have her lose weight and stuffed herself all day to get fat for Fargo. A moderately close aquaintance, she loves being fat. Loves having a jiggly belly and the bump to the cleavage. Loves to eat. Reese Witherspoon is probably a female FFA and probably bi. (Lists several lesbian actresses among her inspirations) She’s too big a star to get fat herself, so it’s kind of shameful to her, but she’d probably like some flab on her bones. On the set of Big Little Lies the gossip rags reported her telling Nicole Kidman to gain weight. Seriously. You can look that up. They assume it’s jealousy, but I know for goddamn certain it’s attraction. The story is that she was telling Kidman that she’d be attractive at a plus size and Kidman was flattered but uncomfortable. Nevertheless, Witherspoon was bringing in  catered pastas and desserts so Kidman could pack on the pounds, which is how it leaked to the press. 

Jessica Chastain does not want to get fat, but is very very proud of her famous  curves.

Just now, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Amy Poehler does not like being fat, sorry dude. She has a slow metabolism but is always trying to lose weight. Not a fan of fat, but she’ll probably always be softer. Her friend Tina Fey loves to eat though. 

On the others, you’ve hit paydirt. Kirsten Dunst is known for not taking roles that have her lose weight and stuffed herself all day to get fat for Fargo. A moderately close aquaintance, she loves being fat. Loves having a jiggly belly and the bump to the cleavage. Loves to eat. Reese Witherspoon is probably a female FFA and probably bi. (Lists several lesbian actresses among her inspirations) She’s too big a star to get fat herself, so it’s kind of shameful to her, but she’d probably like some flab on her bones. On the set of Big Little Lies the gossip rags reported her telling Nicole Kidman to gain weight. Seriously. You can look that up. They assume it’s jealousy, but I know for goddamn certain it’s attraction. The story is that she was telling Kidman that she’d be attractive at a plus size and Kidman was flattered but uncomfortable. Nevertheless, Witherspoon was bringing in  catered pastas and desserts so Kidman could pack on the pounds, which is how it leaked to the press. 

Jessica Chastain does not want to get fat, but is very very proud of her famous  

Can you prove anything of the crap your spilling and i will stop messing with you lol ? Like your saying all this and its just hard to believe someone just mindlessly stumbled across this forum and decided to post this... im pretty sure these celebs wouldn't want someone like you posting this lol... 

13 minutes ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

What's the deal with Amanda Fuller? She's probably the largest semi-popular actress I've ever known of.

Like Octavia Spencer a frequenter of certain plus size communities and clubs, don’t tell any Last Man Standing fans. As far as I know, happy with her weight.