Ask an insider about celebrity weight gain

Guest FatCelebrityGossipGuy

Hello! Not sure if this is the right forum. 

I’m an FA who works as a publicist for a number of celebrities and who knows a lot of others. (I’m obviously being anonymous because this is career ending, but hey, I like danger) I just wanted to stop by to answer some questions you might have about any FAs or BBWs/BHMs or weight gain in the Industry. As you know, everyone is terribly body conscious and fitness oriented, which means a lot of people have to either suppress their desires or are seen as weird and gossipworthy because of it.

I’ll try to answer what I can, so ask about any celebrity you want to know about. I’ll start.

Jamie Foxx: Huge chubby chaser, even admitted it on Howard Stern and In Living Color. His wife is some substantial size and so she’s private, although I might be wrong on her. Has, in the past, definetely tried to fatten up some female costars and I have no idea why that hasn’t gotten out yet. 

Octavia Spencer: Lovely woman, very sweet and very proud of that body of hers. Friend of mine told me he had to hush up her trips to plus size nightclubs where she can really rock it. 

Drake - has also gone on record in a song about this. You know his creepy relationship with Mille Bobby Brown? He probably wants her to blow up like a baloon. Yeah. Ick.

Anyway. Ask away.

EDIT: i’ll try to answer all requests but it might take some time. 

Moderator Note: Turns out it wasn't really a publicist after all! Go figure. Plenty of fun replies so we are keeping it up.

Edited by FatCelebrityGossipGuy

41 minutes ago, Steviehull said:

He’s “not sure this is the right forum” but luckily randomly found his way onto Curvage then the Fat Celebs thread and by happy coincidence, fat celebs are discussed here. 

No, I meant on Curvage itself. The FatCelebs thread is usually reserved for pictures, right?

Christina Hendricks definitely prefers herself at a larger weight, but not like very very very fat, and has expressed as much in an interview or two. I do know that she is very body self-conscious and has some problems with herself at a thinner weight, so she always tries to stay slightly on the larger side when she can.

1 hour ago, johnbutler4567 said:

This is obviously bullshit, but whatever, spill details on Christina Hendricks

The OP is not bullshitting about Jamie Foxx's ex-wife. If you google "Carrie Kline" you can see she's quite big. So yeah this could be good...I'm curious about Reese Witherspoon as she always seemed to have more of mum bod than most celebs. Amy Poehler and Kirsten Dunst? They seem to be recent examples of people who have stopped caring as much. I love Jessica Chastain - she would be someone who's never particularly gained weight but it would be amazing if she did. Can't think of many more right now 👍.

3 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Fake or not, let's hear some shit on Camila Cabello if you know anything

I actually don’t know much of anything about camila cabello, sorry. I suspect she might just be a normal person with normal attitudes towards weight gain, but I don’t know for sure.

EDIT: turns out you all are thirsty for Camila Cabello, so I will ASK A FRIEND GOD

4 hours ago, decatest said:

Let's hear more about who Foxx has tried to fatten up.

I won’t name names, but look at the younger/no name actresses in Django Unchained, Law Abiding Citizen, and Baby Driver and you’d get a clue.

3 hours ago, fattony20 said:

Fine I'll play along 😂, Charlize Theron, she's done multiple movies where she's had to gain significant weight....anything there? 

Charlize Theron told me once she loved to gain weight, any role she has to put on muscle or fat, she’ll jump at. She just likes being big in general. She’d gladly either have a huge 350 ib figure with a big belly and thick thighs or bulging muscles and tight glutes over a stick body.

2 hours ago, Samisthebest said:

camila cabello please

Okay I called my buddy Alex (not his real name) about Camilla. He’s a talent coordinator for award shows and festivals.  I casually asked about strange celeb body loves and he says that Camilla eventually wants a big butt, wide hips, and thick thighs, like bigger than Nicki Minaj. She doesn’t want to turn into a lardass, but she love having some more meat on her bones, especially after a future baby. That help everyone?

22 minutes ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Okay I called my buddy Alex (not his real name) about Camilla. He’s a talent coordinator for award shows and festivals.  I casually asked about strange celeb body loves and he says that Camilla eventually wants a big butt, wide hips, and thick thighs, like bigger than Nicki Minaj. She doesn’t want to turn into a lardass, but she love having some more meat on her bones, especially after a future baby. That help everyone?

I cant stop laughing at this bullshit 

30 minutes ago, FatCelebrityGossipGuy said:

Charlize Theron told me once she loved to gain weight, any role she has to put on muscle or fat, she’ll jump at. She just likes being big in general. She’d gladly either have a huge 350 ib figure with a big belly and thick thighs or bulging muscles and tight glutes over a stick body.

Are there any celebrity women you know of apart from Charlize who love the idea of being fat and really wish they could gain, but have to stay thin for their careers?

12 minutes ago, machodummy said:

Are there any celebrity women you know of apart from Charlize who love the idea of being fat and really wish they could gain, but have to stay thin for their careers?

I like to imagine that about Milla Jovovich, as she had admitted in the past that she had a knack for gaining weight while she was pregnant, and kind of enjoyed it her first time around