Weight gain Humiliation/Teasing ....how do you feel about it?

Curvybaby

• Curvage Model

I’ve always had a thing for being teased about gaining weight, I love comments like “you’re really packing on the pounds” or “you’re such a big girl now!” Or even when someone pokes or grabs at your new fat you’ve gained! (I personally love when they go for the belly or back rolls)  🤤 What are your favourite humiliation comments, or experiences you’ve recieved or experienced? Whether it be with friends, family, at the gym, out at a restaurant, clothing store?!! Tell me! 😍

CED9BA41-8780-4A29-96F5-BCB3DAD422C1.png

1 hour ago, Curvybaby said:

I’ve always had a thing for being teased about gaining weight, I love comments like “you’re really packing on the pounds” or “you’re such a big girl now!” Or even when someone pokes or grabs at your new fat you’ve gained! (I personally love when they go for the belly or back rolls)  🤤 What are your favourite humiliation comments, or experiences you’ve recieved or experienced? Whether it be with friends, family, at the gym, out at a restaurant, clothing store?!! Tell me! 😍

You've really let yourself go.  If you dont watch out that belly gonna turn into a frupa and you wont even be able to see your pu......

Arriving at a family bbq and extended family and friends greet you with a hug and (usually my auntys) mention my weight with a pat on the belly. 

Get to lunch time. Comments get thrown my way about how much I eat and my weight, then my belly is poked and prodded and I am encouraged to keep eating (usually by my auntys) so there are as little leftovers as possible. Then when I’m totally stuffed and sit back on my chair I’m rewarded with a belly rub (usually by my auntys).

In case I have not seen you for a longer time and notice that your face has puffed up I would crawl your chin telling you something about full moon rising. 

Is your gain noticably in your face?

And what would you do when I take you in my arms and whisper in your ear a Wow have you gotten fat, while trying to open your bra that everythings falls out

Ooh baby I would love to just feed you while sitting behind, legs wrapped around your sexy chubby body. I would rub your fat belly, chubby thighs and swollen boobs while you eat whatever you want to ❤️

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, damocles said:

I had a girlfriend where I'd grab each one of her little fat rolls along her back and stomach and ask her "what's this?" She acted embarrassed but I knew it turned her on. 

This is 100% one of my biggest turn ons😩 

Guest JigglyArms

Some of my favorite humiliation is calling them out on how out of shape they are. 

"Are you really that winded after one flight of stairs?" Sexy af

Love love...

My last LTR was 314 beautiful pounds. She had been 180 in high school, so do the math! 

We'd be fucking, missionary-style, and her 60-inch belly was so fat that I couldn't kiss her. I'd start laughing and she would mock-whine, but it turned us both on.

"What happened?" I'd say.

"Too many cookies!"

"Did someone get fat?"

"Yesssssss!"

"Is someone getting too fat to fuck?"

"YES!"

And I would go faster and faster. And I would finally struggle up and get a kiss.

Also had to pick her fat stomach up to lick her, which she loved. Picking it up made her red in the face, but again, it turned us both on. :)

She had been as big as 340. I'd say "Are we going to blow you up to 340 again?"

"YES!"

"Oh, my God, I would love to see you at 340."

"How about 400?"

ORGAASMMMMMM LOL

Hope that isn't TMI. :)

On 2/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, Curvybaby said:

🤤😍

My experience is a girlfight between a strong one and one who embraced pleasure and excess. The fit girl immobilized the out of shape one without any effort. She struggled to escape from the catch, but she could only become sweat and out of breath. And the fit girl told her: "What do you wanna do? You're a fat, weak and slow cow".

Guest The Bitch
On 2/28/2019 at 2:30 PM, smax666 said:

My experience is a girlfight between a strong one and one who embraced pleasure and excess. The fit girl immobilized the out of shape one without any effort. She struggled to escape from the catch, but she could only become sweat and out of breath. And the fit girl told her: "What do you wanna do? You're a fat, weak and slow cow".

What's the story behind this fight? Tell us more.

17 hours ago, The Bitch said:

What's the story behind this fight? Tell us more.

Actually, it was sort of joking. But the two girls weren't exactly friends (frenemies, maybe). They started to argue about lifestyle and habits. So the fit one told the unfit one she could block her without efforts. Soon she did. Unfortunately it lasted few seconds because there were other people to interrupt the show.

I find it hard to balance. I have a BDSM side and so when it comes to weight humiliation I can think too far. Maybe because to me weighing down a woman with this much extra weight is forcing her to be a little bit humiliated all the time; accepting she's looking like something else than what society demands of her. The fact she can't resist, and if she does it takes too long to have an effect, makes it that more pleasant.

• 1 month later...
Guest Becca Crush
On 2/26/2019 at 4:55 PM, CarlGnarl said:

Love love...

My last LTR was 314 beautiful pounds. She had been 180 in high school, so do the math! 

We'd be fucking, missionary-style, and her 60-inch belly was so fat that I couldn't kiss her. I'd start laughing and she would mock-whine, but it turned us both on.

"What happened?" I'd say.

"Too many cookies!"

"Did someone get fat?"

"Yesssssss!"

"Is someone getting too fat to fuck?"

"YES!"

And I would go faster and faster. And I would finally struggle up and get a kiss.

Also had to pick her fat stomach up to lick her, which she loved. Picking it up made her red in the face, but again, it turned us both on. :)

She had been as big as 340. I'd say "Are we going to blow you up to 340 again?"

"YES!"

"Oh, my God, I would love to see you at 340."

"How about 400?"

ORGAASMMMMMM LOL

Hope that isn't TMI. :)

I like this.. but I'm not into actual humiliation. 

Guest BellyExpander69

Best sett-up is having a group of 3 girls, having on some panties on with moving dido inside... Regulation of speed to be remote controlled by the others.

Then all 3 sitting around a table with really tons of food (general stuff and huge creamy cakes).

Then starting to stuff themselves and also pushing things into the mouths of the others from time to time while drinking mass weight gainer from time to time.

While vibrators are moving, they should get turned on that much, that even milk is dripping from their tits. But key focus has to be stuffing and stuffing...  Until their bellies really hurt painfully and their skin stretches out like crazy.

Just before they are cumming, turn off dido, take a break from eating....  And re-start all 30 min later again.

That's the real deal :-). 

from my front i can only say the following. personally not a gainer but my lady has been gaining some and to tell her something about it in those terms is the absolutely worst. i mean she does not enjoy at all. once, with a previous girlfriend i grab her belly and told her this is bigger i like it more, it was ok but not precisely a fan, not so common probably , at least from my experience to tease someone and her to get turn on by it

• 11 months later...

My favorite has got to be "you're getting a beer belly!" Or if a chubby girl has a bellybutton piercing or a tattoo on her tummy say, "I love that, is that new?" which inevitably leads to her discussing how skinny she was when she got it done. 

My last ltr liked to be teased. I'd say things like, "You're a big girl, you need to EAT!" "Look at your tummy! Its hanging out! Suck in that gut, girl!" "You are gonna eat yourself right out of those jeans, babe!"

29 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

definitely! I had a "friend" who's hanging chin (I called it a waddle like a turkey has) I'd grab and wiggle back and forth😈

Ah. I used to poke or pinch my ex-feedee's ribs and forming rolls every once-and-again (even her forming flabby upper arms and choblet... never did it again for the arms, she snapped lol) but I'd always deemed this as something of casual. Especially since I am the type of man who like to poke my female acquaintances's ribs to show out my affection without seeming too needy.