What is your ideal weight woman ???

richardjames123

6 hours ago, Hootbot said:

It's my preference. 

Your preference is fine, but calling larger-sized women "gross" is not. Calling out your bullshit opinion

16 hours ago, azbzcz said:

150 to 175 pounds, between 5'3'' to 5'5'', and curvy all over, not to mention completely natural, no tattoos, should love to eat and drink copiously, shouldn't be black, and should have an IQ under 100 (critical posts coming in 3, 2, 1....)

Do you feel threatened by smart women or is you want a woman with an IQ closer to yours? 

idk...it depends on height, build, and how they carry the weight. Not only height makes a difference (obviously a girl 5'3" 200 ibs is going to be  looking  a lot different than a girl 5'11" and 200 ibs) but also how they're built is a factor. Some woman carry extra weight really well - they just get more and more voluptuous and curvy as the weight piles on. (pear shaped usually) Some girls get round and plump looking (apple shapes).  Other girls just get sort of blobby and sloppy. Since I'm a very tall man, I tend to be more attracted to taller girls....but then again short chubby girls are cute as hell. At the end of the day...and I hate to sound corny...it all comes down to personality. I would rather date a skinny girl I was really compatible with than a hot fatty that was a stupid bitch. I guess it's all just on a case by case basis. 
tl dr
I don't think there is an "ideal" weight or an "ideal" woman for me

16 hours ago, azbzcz said:

150 to 175 pounds, between 5'3'' to 5'5'', and curvy all over, not to mention completely natural, no tattoos, should love to eat and drink copiously, shouldn't be black, and should have an IQ under 100 (critical posts coming in 3, 2, 1....)

everyone: 
you: "HA HA I'M AN EDGELORD RETARD THAT'S ALIENATED EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD 
HAHAHA I TROL YOU!!!1!!11 HAHAHAHAHA

why am i so lonley"

My wife is around 5’7”-5’8” in height and around 170+ lbs upon last check in... as of 2/14.  She was 165 lbs after we did a 10-day cleanse (start 178 lbs), so she seems to be already gaining it back at a decent rate... she was as high as 185 lbs (confirmed, Sep 2018) and I would LOVE to have her larger than that.  Realistically, I feel like 195 lbs could happen, but again, more than that would be most pleasurable for me!  200+ lbs is certainly a solid benchmark... here’s to hoping...!

My girl is 5'4  212-214lbs (bmi~36), and she looks great although i would also say a strong part of me wants to see another 20+lbs. I think that anywhere 230-260 would be the sweet spot for me (so bmi 40-45). Heavier is fine too but I think most girls i'm drawn to are between 200-300 at heights under 5'7.

I think what's challenging to quantify is a change in weight, that's what I think is really hot and the actual weight itself isn't as critical as much as seeing the accumulation of weight. What turns me on about my girl is partially just how chubby she is now but more so knowing and thinking about how much she's grown (36 lbs - 6 years)

I'm genuinely surprised at the count of what you're all preferring. 

I figured there would be a lot in the 300s, this being a bbw appreciation site, and that's not the case.

If I counted correctly, this is it:

• <=200 lbs = 11 persons
  • 201-300 = 9 persons
  • 301-400 = 3 persons
  • 401- 500 = 0
  • 501- 600 =4 persons

I myself fall into the 500-700 lb category of preference, so you can add 1 more to that.

I believe the sample is too small, especially given the number of members of this site.

An ex of mine was 5'6", size 8. She had a nice belly bulge and was probably around 150 pounds. Probably another 10-20 pounds and she would have been perfect, but she already thought she was too fat and wasn't so keen on me seeing her belly unless the lights were dimmed.

The fattest girl I've ever been with was 5'3" and said she weighed 170 pounds. I thought she was heavier, but her fat was all in her belly. The rest of her was skinny. As much as I like a big belly, I was not attracted to her. A huge belly but no hips and a chest that looks like man boobs didn't work for me. A more proportionate 170 pounds would probably be ideal for me.

My current girlfriend who is 5'7" and slim now used to be over 180 pounds. She showed me photos of how she looked back then and I think that's perfect.

So I'm going with 160-190 lbs.

While I find much bigger women attractive, my wife is a size that we can be creative and active in the bedroom. I certainly wouldn't complain about another 10, 20, or even 30 pounds to add a little more jiggle to the 3 B's (boobs, belly, booty) but getting too huge limits options.

My ex was much bigger. She was 5' 9" and at her highest probably close to 380.  She was fun to look at and could eat like no woman I've seen before. That said we had a pretty boring sex life.

It's for this reason that I've come to realize that for a long term relationship, a short girl who has very defined curves ends up being a lot more fun. Another plus side to a small girl is the noticeable effect of even 10 pounds. My wife gained about 35 pounds when she was pregnant and I swear her ass doubled in size, so hot!