What is your ideal weight woman ???

richardjames123

• 3 weeks later...

I have no great preference as to height, say an absolute minimum of 4' 10" with no maximum ,but realistically taller than 6' ( my hieght), is very uncommon, about 5'4" is average

To use a number let's say 5' 6" tall about 150 lbs is where her BMI starts crossing 25 and crosses into the overweight zone, at 180 and 30 BMI she's getting into the obese range

I'm close to 350 now, my fattest ever and not by choice been consuming too many vodka sevens for a couple of months

I want a 5'6" chick to tip the scales in the range of 225-250 lbs or 75-100 lbs past a 25 BMI. That's my sweet range, but 275 or even 300 could work, have to see it, some gals carry it much better than others, beyond 300 starts to become a deal breaker, but would be considered on a case by case anylsis

i may have already particpated in this thread. but as i have nothing else to do right now and i find the topic very interesting here i am. i do think it is not about the wegith but about so many other things or the combination of them. like... height of course looks and body shape not to say body status or composition. for example. here comes the old adage about muscle heing heavier than fat but far less attractive for us, soo.... same height same weight i prefer the softer lady by a mile, big arms and fat face to big legs and hips the second one wins easily, not so easy discussion by only talking about the weight

• 2 weeks later...

All I can really say is, I find time and time again that random women I run across and find attractive tend to weigh at least 200 or so, through 250-260?

I mean, I had a brief fling with a former classmate from school, years later, and thought she was super attractive.  But she was around 5'9" and 175lbs.  At the time, we got on a brief discussion about her weight and dieting, etc. and I told her that probably unlike a lot of guys, I would find it really sexy if she gained another 10 or 15lbs.  She admitted that she'd considered that too, gaining to around 195 or so and seeing how it suited her. I think it would have given her a nice little belly pooch, like you'd see on a lot of belly dancers, and would have been really sexy on her figure.

Someone a lot heavier would be awesome too, but when you get closer to 300lbs. and up, I think it starts depending a lot more on how a woman carries the weight for how attractive it looks to me. I used to know this gorgeous black gal who weighed *just* a hair under 400lbs.  She was about 6' tall and had curves in all the right places, and just thick and well proportioned everywhere. You really would have guessed she weighed a lot less. Someone like that, I would have LOVED to date. I mean, it's just pretty awesome seeing someone like that hop on a "high capacity" scale that goes up to 400 and still seeing that dial spin all the way around to the 0. It's like, "Wow! All of that sexiness standing right here!"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm torn because sexually I like them over 250lbs (but probably under 350).

However, dating someone much over 250lbs is sometimes an issue on a practical side. If you want to walk around a city, go hiking in the woods, travel, it can be a massive challenge for them.

Guest ssbbwlove

My SO is 350ish lb, but kinda tall so she probably looks “thinner” for people her weight (she’s still pretty fat to the point that I might consider her an SSBBW or at least a large BBW). A part of me definitely wants her to gain more. Maybe get to 500 lb or possibly larger. 

I’ve seen mine at 250 lbs, found her very beautiful then. 250 looked different than I thought it would. I like her face to get fatter, that’s a huge turn on. So I guess I like her over 250. 250-350 lbs, somewhere there. 

I’m Less of an FA in a way. I like the process of making her fatter, guiding her weight up and having her accept it. Let’s just say she’s still going to grow for a long time, if it’s up to me :)

I love watching the changes as a women gains. So my ideal isn't a number, it is a slow gain. For example, my two current favorites are Cherries and Katie Cummings.  I have followed each for many years. Each has gained over a hundred pounds and I think they both just keep getting more beautiful. Cherries is mostly belly with thick thighs and wide hips.  Katie is big boobs, huge booty and thick thighs.  

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been attracted to overweight girls since I was young lad and long before I gained a lot of weight after age 35

I'm 6' and 340 lbs, or about 150 lbs overweight, so I certainly can't expect a woman friend to be thin, and I don't even like skinny women !

To me a woman that is technically obese, say 50 lbs beyond a 25 BMI, doesn't even look overweight to my eye, more like healthy and just a tad chubby.

Since I've got 150 extra lbs, I'm most comfortable with women that are nicely plump and pooched out in the Fupa area...

To take an average height woman of say 5'5". 120-130 lbs is really skinny and where most gals would like to be, I'd say 160 is starting to venture into the overweight zone

170-180 is probably pretty average as most women are at least 20 lbs into the overweight zone....

125-150 lbs is way too skinny for me

175-200 is becoming much more acceptable, at least into the overweight area.

200 is about the point where you start using the "O" word. I want a girl with multiple rolls of fat on her tummy when she sits down, I want to reach around her belly from behind and be able to grab on to fist-filling love handles...

225 is a nice full figure , especially if it comes with larger boobs

250-275 is where I want to be, but a bit less is okay to

300 is getting to be a bit much

325 is about my Max limit, at that point the fat is like just too much of a nice thing !

Anywhere from about 160 to 350. The lower weight is usually too light for my tastes, but there are small framed+short women that can look good there, and the higher weight is too much for most women but slightly taller larger framed women with a good amount of muscle can sometimes carry it off and still look sexy. I'd say ideal is about 5'5 with a good frame and 230. But of course those are just numbers. Ideally she has a pear or hourglass shape. I don't think putting on weight is for everyone, it certainly isn't for me. Besides the fact that is insanely hard for me to keep it on and I have basically substitute pop for water it all goes to my waist while meanwhile I have skinny arms and legs. I think everyone has a look that best suits them.

• 3 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 5:12 PM, Guest Manitoba12 said:

250-300

That's about my range also, actually more like 225-275, but could stretch towards the 300 number she average height or even exceed 300 if she's like 6' tall or something ridicurios for a woman.

I'm 6' and 330-335, so I guess she can weigh as much as me if she is as tall as me, average height would be about 280 lbs max to match my BMI, kind of where I'm comfortable, if she's really short like 5', then more like 220-240 max, a nice extra 100 or so lbs which is most frequently going to be found on the tummy area, but I'm okay if it's on her thighs and ass, there will still be enough meat on her tummy to please me.

I want such a gal to maintain that sort of weight and not continue to get even fatter !

I'd actually prefer a woman that is more like 225 so she has room to gain a few dozen lbs as most chicks do, and if she stays around that weight range she will still enough Luvvies to keep me satisfied !

• 6 months later...
Guest LargeLover

Surprised by the relatively low numbers in this thread, each to their own 😊

My gf is currently is currently 5"6' and 250lb, and is great, but would love to see her at 300. There are plenty of beautiful examples at 400+, but I guess at that point it starts becoming a lot more dependent on where the individual wears the weight.

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't going to post because I find so many body shapes and sizes to be highly desirable, but I, too, was surprised to see so many low numbers, so I'll say this:. If a shorter women lets me fatten her to a uniformly fluffy 400 pounds, that would be an opportunity too good to pass on.

i have had time to give this topic further consideration so here i go. my ideal weight ? mine is any number that makes me feel good. as for my lady well, the number may very well have the same description attached. personally i would love to see her at 300 pounds, she is really short at 5'1 so that would be awesome, for me, but i have no idea how i would react if and when i see her really struggling because of the weight. i mean... if you were boberry's boyfriend, and she is seriously losing weight right now , apparently, what would be your stance ? what about juicyjackie ? or lunalove ? it all depends how they feel about it probably 

At a height between, say, five foot seven to five foot nine, the heaviest woman that I'd find attractive is about two hundred pounds, or maybe a little over that. Once you get beyond that, her breasts start sagging, her belly folds in on itself, and her double chin starts subsuming her neck; the woman's body becomes hidden under a mass of loose skin and folds, which isn't attractive in the slightest. Not to mention, the severity of health problems will increase substantially, especially with age.

Body shape beats the number on the scale every time. I've seen a lot of people on this website say otherwise, and as a response, I'll say that those people need to learn the value of restraint if they want to maintain the long-term health of their partners. Sexual preferences ungrounded in reality are inherently unsustainable.