What is your ideal weight woman ???

richardjames123

I agree that it really depends on their body shape, height, etc.  On one hand, I totally get "the bigger, the better" -- but for me, a lot depends on how they carry the weight and how healthy they are at their size.  I guess as a real general statement, I'd say I find *most* women very attractive when they're around that 240-250lbs. range. Usually gives at least a nice "thick" look and good curves. Taller women (like 5'10" and up) can pretty easily get a little closer to 300lbs. and keep that same look.

Over that? It's awesome when they can get up in that 400+ weight range and still look sexy. I love that "oversized hourglass" figure some women are blessed with, where they get the thunder thighs and massive booty, plus big boobs on top and a nice belly hang that complements it all. But I'm really not into the immobility thing. I don't expect a women to run races at that size, but I want her to be able to get around. It's amazing when you have a big, curvy girl in that 450lb. or so weight range who still jogs across the room, with everything bouncing and jiggling, to grab the phone when it rings or whatever. I had an ex-g/f like that and the floor-boards would flex under her feet, groaning and popping, every time she did it. It was just really impressive to experience!

I don't think there is an ideal. No doubt I prefer bigger 400+ but it really depends on so many things.  My wife has been up into the low 600s and that was a lot. A lot of work and thinking go into living at that weight.  She struggled at that weight, but it was a lot of fun getting her there :)  I weighed her recently she was 384 and its great. Quality of life matters, the difference between 600 and 380 is huge. At 600 she was al belly and ass, at 380 more of a giant hour glass. I like both. 

Tw you are right, its a delight to see them run (or try to) at that weight.  You get all that flopping around followed with the out of breath  comments god im so fat lol......I don't think we ever had the sagging floor board thing, but weve had plenty of busted furniture over the years.

On 2/19/2019 at 3:35 PM, richardjames123 said:

100 pounds ???

150 pounds ???

200 pounds ???

250 pounds ???

300 pounds ???

400 pounds ???

500 pounds ???

600 pounds ???

IMG_0344.PNG  1,206   35.58 kB

IMG_0314.PNG  902   57.19 kB

IMG_0303.JPG  848   81.04 kB

IMG_0555.PNG  837   37.61 kB

IMG_0576.PNG  1,097   59.59 kB

IMG_0446.PNG  1,054   29.04 kB

Who is the second girl in this column of photos?   She's gorgeous!

On 2/26/2019 at 12:40 PM, drum said:

I don't think there is an ideal. No doubt I prefer bigger 400+ but it really depends on so many things.  My wife has been up into the low 600s and that was a lot. A lot of work and thinking go into living at that weight.  She struggled at that weight, but it was a lot of fun getting her there :)  I weighed her recently she was 384 and its great. Quality of life matters, the difference between 600 and 380 is huge. At 600 she was al belly and ass, at 380 more of a giant hour glass. I like both.

Tw you are right, its a delight to see them run (or try to) at that weight.  You get all that flopping around followed with the out of breath  comments god im so fat lol......I don't think we ever had the sagging floor board thing, but weve had plenty of busted furniture over the years.

Yeah.... That's impressive that she got into the 600's, but it's definitely got that whole flip side that it creates a lot of challenges, and has serious downsides. And that's also what I've observed over the years; women with hourglass figures only retain them until they get so big. At some point, they just fill out and lose the curved waist.

I think my old house was just kind of cheaply constructed, and had floor boards that creaked to begin with. But my ex-g/f was the only one I remember who could jog across the room and if you were sitting on the floor, you'd feel it flex with each step. (It was kind of interesting, noting the difference too -- because I briefly dated a tall, bottom-heavy red-head who weighed about 325. She was kind of an active, "bouncy" girl who liked to play-wrestle and hop around to music that was on. But even when she was jumping up and down, she never really got the floor flexing. Nice heavy thuds when she'd land but that was it.)

I do get a kick out of seeing furniture and other things getting "load tested" by a big sexy woman, though. My wife is a black gal, 5'9" and around 260lbs. But even though she's not really THAT heavy, it's surprising how much cheap furniture out there is only rated for about 225lbs. So things like folding camping chairs are often bowing noticeably under her weight, and we've broken several slats in those IKEA platform beds. She was taking a physical fitness class for a college credit a while back that was this online course. The instructor gave her these lists of various exercises to do around the house or at the park or what-not. One was to do this flexed arm-hangs for so many seconds and to practice daily, upping the time you held yourself up on the bar. It just so happened that I had just purchased this big, steel arm to mount a big plasma TV on the living room wall. It had big lag bolts to run through studs in the wall and seemed pretty sturdy. I think someplace on the box or one of the instruction sheets, it said it was safe for mounting TVs weighing up to 175lbs or so. Before I got the TV put up on it, she immediately saw it and said, "Hey! Can that support my weight? I need something to do my arm hangs off of!" I said, "Probably! Give it a try!" She started to hang off of it, but it started sagging before she got her feet off the ground, so she hesitated. I said, "It's not coming loose from the wall. You just weigh a little more than my TV. Get on up there!" She just laughed and said, "a LOT more than your TV" but gave a grunt and pulled herself up on it. She had to bend her knees to keep her feet off the floor because the arm was sagging so much under her weight. But it held her and she wound up using it every day for the next couple of weeks.

She used to lift weights in college and gets into it again, off and on .... so she's strong enough to do that kind of stuff, even at her size. She even told me that back when she was at her heaviest (a little over 300lbs.), she used to have a big collection of clothes and was real picky about staying in an apartment or dorm that had a strong enough clothes rack in the closet to hold all of it. So she'd always hang from it to test it out. She said she left one permanently bent in the middle after she did a partial chin-up on it at one place she rejected!

• 2 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 9:40 PM, azbzcz said:

150 to 175 pounds, between 5'3'' to 5'5'', and curvy all over, not to mention completely natural, no tattoos, should love to eat and drink copiously, shouldn't be black, and should have an IQ under 100 (critical posts coming in 3, 2, 1....)

Smells a good ol' dose of hollery, uppity, crackery of misogyny savagely mated with racism.

ideal weight woman? that is a good question. to put in perspective. we are talking about weight so no IQ mentioned here. i think height and shape should be involved because if the lady is pure belly she may look like big cuties ellie (not sure about her name) and i prefer a different distribution. so... continuing with the bigcuties example. marilyn is amazing and she is not 400 pounds, boberry is a dream and she is over 600, sadie is a dream and she is over 500, lily would be epic and she is under 300 so,,,, what gives ? enjoy what you have, keep you woman happy and if lucky she will gain some for you

Me it would be middling height, about 5'6" to 5'8", and pushing the 200-pound mark -- but still with some lingering tone and firmness. Oh, and thick, juicy arms. Now obviously it's not an absolute, as shorter or taller gals (with corresponding decreases/increases in proportional weight) still get my pulse racing, but yeah. This gal is one of my all-time favs:

1132365574_Milf4.thumb.jpg.01b01bbb16ae349f4ffff5e2ccc1af3d.jpg184724159_Milf5.thumb.jpg.d806e5bb24093961d247b4f794f82a98.jpg

I'd probably max out around 200-250, and I think it's because I'm attracted to the feminine figure. Curves, you might say—not just rolls or lumps. Any larger than 250 and it's basically impossible to still have any kind of feminine body shape, where curves flow from part to part and tits and ass are still round—it just becomes gelatinous lumps and rolls and I'm not attracted to just random huge wrinkly mounds of flesh if they're not smooth and curvy and feminine. I've never understood the SSBBW attraction, personally, but I know there are plenty here—takes all kinds to make the world go around!

• 4 weeks later...

It really depends on frame size and height. Ethnicity plays a role too. A white woman at 140 pounds is almost never chubby unless she has an unusually small frame, whereas it is not unusual for an Asian woman to be slightly chubby at that weight. In general- assuming not too short and normal to large frame, I'd say at least 180 pounds. That's when most women's thighs and butt start getting round and some nice muscular calves are almost always part of the deal. Probably 230 is my ideal on a 5'5-5'7 woman who is somewhat active and has a decent frame. But I've seen Plump Princess who is a little over 400 and still looks attractive. I think she is the exception to the rule though. Generally when I see women over 300 it looks like they overdid it and I worry about their health. But I have seen a number of women right around 300 who have a pear or hourglass shape and a good amount of muscle who do look very good at the weight. Most, in my humble opinion though, do not. I think we should want the fat to accentuate rather than morph the shape.