Quantcast
John Smith

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC)

64 posts / 6349 viewsLast Reply

Guest The Bitch

Frankly the only conservative tweets about Ocasio I would be interested in would be "Lazy spic Ocasio is already getting fat on our taxes. You can tell she's not starving anymore" or something to that effect and the only liberal ones would be to the tune of "Ocasio fat-shaming proves misogyny in politics is still alive and well"

She’s a tiny freshman congresswoman now, but just you wait. In a couple years she’ll slip further into the luxurious D.C lifestyle, complete with her own personal chef and staffers tending to her every need. She’ll have a nice little gut in no time. 

This is the start of something new. I’m calling it now. 

Please leave personal politics out of this. 

B7336E9D-ECC5-468F-9F52-8458AAF41212.thumb.png.b65b6f25e8ea39a6d5bffdb770408c06.png

14 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Yah I was gonna start a Michelle Bachmann and a Sarah Palin thread as well.....

Nah. Palin is too much close from Russia, geographically speaking... if you know what I mean. 😂

Anyway, I think there had already a thread about her, lol.

Just now, John Smith said:

Nah. Palin is too much close from Russia, geographically speaking... if you know what I mean. 😂

Anyway, I think there had already a thread about her, lol.

You're probably right. Honestly, I know she's in far too good of shape to have a thread, but I think Tulsi Gabbard is the most beautiful politician I've ever seen haha. I also like some of her ideas. Wish the democrats would let her run as the nominee. She'd probably beat Trump lol

20 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

You're probably right. Honestly, I know she's in far too good of shape to have a thread, but I think Tulsi Gabbard is the most beautiful politician I've ever seen haha. I also like some of her ideas. Wish the democrats would let her run as the nominee. She'd probably beat Trump lol

She could even eat him alive.