Stretch marks

Pizzarollsordie

So my girlfriend recently started gaining and especially over the holidays she gained a lot. She wants to gain, but she recently started getting noticible stretch marks on her hips and thighs. To me this is fine I love it honestly, but she’s pretty self conscious about it. Long story short what are some products to help minimize stretch marks. 

Shea butter, coconut butter, cocoa butter, well anything which does help one's skin to grow more stretchable and uniform. Yet, stretch marks are caused for genetic reasons, so it is likely that your lover have this one particuliar recessive gene. I don't know how much ahe want to gain, but if she expect to considerably fatten up herself in a swift timespan, she have to seriously consider the near-permanent side effects to develop these saod marks overtime.

Also, sorry for this gag:

tumblr_onnm6spTXF1w3p4ero1_400.gif

Lmao that’s what I’m saying it’s natural. But she’s only up to about 155 we started at 120 but she wants to gain more says around the 180 range, I’m hoping for more of course. She just thinks that she gained to fast, does gaining slower actually mean less stress marks. I feel like that might be a myth. 

5 hours ago, D-Rain said:

Lmao that’s what I’m saying it’s natural. But she’s only up to about 155 we started at 120 but she wants to gain more says around the 180 range, I’m hoping for more of course. She just thinks that she gained to fast, does gaining slower actually mean less stress marks. I feel like that might be a myth. 

I have seen some women who developped severe issues with stretch marks up from the mid-belly to the thighs whilst pregnancy, despite their bodies having barely growing out flabbier. And some who only experienced these marks but two pregancies and about one hundred more pounds later. So I cannot be categorical about whether is the landmark between the urban myth and subjective realities lived by women who experiences this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Think of stretch marks as a kind of scarring. The body needs more skin to cover a body part but it needs to make it so fast, it only does the basic job and doesn't make it look any nicer. The faster the growth or the more pull on the skin, the larger the stretch marks., 

Gaining a woman's normal 10-15 lbs a year should be slow enough to avoid some stretch marks for now. But as she grows her belly and breasts will get heavier. No matter the time she wants to give her body, that constant down pull on the skin tends to create stretch marks too.

You'll just have to teach her they're beautiful :)