Hi I'm new [emoji847]

20 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

What better for a first video than a Canadian girl eating poutine! (Fries with cheese curds and gravy for those who don't know) A little nervous about posting this so I hope you like it! 🤗 xo

20190216_225529.gif  758   28.64 MB

Congratulations for whatever has caused you to gain the confidence to move towards being who you want to be. Thin or thick you are a good looking woman and the important thing is for you to be happy. I hope that the waterfall of enthusiasm that your posts are bringing to you is helping you build that confidence. I think you should be getting to the point that you don't have to feel that nervous anymore about your posts. Enjoy!

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, fattony20 said:

Are you planning to show the entire video or just the gif? This is seriously hot and I would love to see more.  

If you click it open it plays the whole thing. It only accepts gifs and jpegs for me so I had to convert it 😊 hope that makes sense

24 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Here are some progress pictures for those who've been asking 😊 I started really gaining on purpose last March which is the picture in the orange dress. Next is June in blue dress, August at the Beach, November in my favourite thrifted motorcycle jacket and lastly 2 weeks ago in the red skirt! Definitely more juicy now!  Hope you enjoy 😘

20190217_232206.jpg  28   61.25 kB

20180615_160241.jpg  25   91.16 kB

20180827_105257.jpg  25   92.05 kB

20181130_232453.jpg  26   54.16 kB

20190201_192532.jpg  35   46.31 kB

Love this progress!! 😍Have you had to gut rid of any clothes that no longer fit? 

36 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Here are some progress pictures for those who've been asking 😊 I started really gaining on purpose last March which is the picture in the orange dress. Next is June in blue dress, August at the Beach, November in my favourite thrifted motorcycle jacket and lastly 2 weeks ago in the red skirt! Definitely more juicy now!  Hope you enjoy 😘

20190217_232206.jpg  45   61.25 kB

20180615_160241.jpg  40   91.16 kB

20180827_105257.jpg  43   92.05 kB

20181130_232453.jpg  40   54.16 kB

20190201_192532.jpg  54   46.31 kB

You are so stunning 🙈

hey! i just saw the video, like it? no, i cannot say that, i just love it!!! do you realize that a beautiful girl like you enjoying some good food is going to generate thousands of likes around the world? we are all here to celebrate just that, beautiful curves and the love for food and eating and the subsequential and welcomed gain weight that comes with it. you are really attractive, don't let anyone ever make you think or feel otherwise. thanks for sharing!

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

hey! i just saw the video, like it? no, i cannot say that, i just love it!!! do you realize that a beautiful girl like you enjoying some good food is going to generate thousands of likes around the world? we are all here to celebrate just that, beautiful curves and the love for food and eating and the subsequential and welcomed gain weight that comes with it. you are really attractive, don't let anyone ever make you think or feel otherwise. thanks for sharing!

Wow! Thank you so much! ❤

Hello fellow Canadian!

You look absolutely amazing! I'm so glad you got the confidence to enjoy your body the way you want to.

And you're adorable from head to toe. Just that smile alone... girl. Dayum.

On 2/17/2019 at 4:57 AM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

What better for a first video than a Canadian girl eating poutine! (Fries with cheese curds and gravy for those who don't know) A little nervous about posting this so I hope you like it! 🤗 xo

20190216_225529.gif  2,108   28.64 MB

You are really looking great in this video. I could watch you treating your amazing curves with loads of this food for houres seeing your tight jeans fitting even sexier after having finished your meal.