Hi I'm new [emoji847]

wow, well, first of all welcome, i think that you have come to the right place to enjoy all feeder gaining things related. as far as i can tell this is a nice community that welcomes you with open arms, respectful and always supporting of a lady who is ready to acknowledge that there is no harm and no guilt in eatining, gaining and enjoying it all. celebrating her curves. i am sure you have heard this a thousand times and will hear it, thousands more, you are beautiful at any weight, and any man that gets to be with you should consider himself really lucky, i know i would. i would also do my best to help you get over 300 by the way. once again, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

wow, well, first of all welcome, i think that you have come to the right place to enjoy all feeder gaining things related. as far as i can tell this is a nice community that welcomes you with open arms, respectful and always supporting of a lady who is ready to acknowledge that there is no harm and no guilt in eatining, gaining and enjoying it all. celebrating her curves. i am sure you have heard this a thousand times and will hear it, thousands more, you are beautiful at any weight, and any man that gets to be with you should consider himself really lucky, i know i would. i would also do my best to help you get over 300 by the way. once again, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Thank you so much! 😚

On 2/13/2019 at 12:51 AM, Cheeseburgerlover said:

So for the last year I've been gaining on purpose, enjoying food and enjoying my body again! I'm still nervous about the weight gain and have hit a roadblock so I would really appreciate some encouragement to keep going!

Stunning. Very beautiful body, great improvement. Too fat? There's no such thing. You are what you is. In you case; clearly very beautiful

Thanks for sharing!

This thread has got me seriously excited, you look amazing. Something about the fake rock in the background had me wondering if that before picture was at Canada's wonderland and then I saw that you're from the Soo, Jesus we have some beautiful girls in this province. I hope you find all the best encouragement andappreciation here, you deserve it. Cheers.

You are stunning in both the before and after! (But especially the after!) 

What have the reactions of your friends and family been to your weight gain? 

• Curvage Model
You are stunning in both the before and after! (But especially the after!) 
What have the reactions of your friends and family been to your weight gain? 
Thank you! [emoji847] My few friends have been supportive though they don't really understand it and my family keeps telling me to eat healthier and lose weight.

Oh it is always such a pleasure to see a truly beautiful woman who is gaining weight on purpose. You should start some social media stuff, Facebook, Twitter or something to get famous like Aliss Bonython or Latecia Thomas did. And share your experience. It will help our community a lot. "a lifetime of self doubt and being told I'm too fat "  You know, there are plenty of girls and women who feel that way still, and your example could be the breakout and inspiration for them. 

Welcome, thank you for being yourself!

34 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Thank you! emoji847.png My few friends have been supportive though they don't really understand it and my family keeps telling me to eat healthier and lose weight.

Yeah, you'll certainly get that negative side of it. Hopefully they will come around to it and realize eating and gaining is just a part of who you are and it's what makes you happy. 😃

Looking forward to the many pounds to come! 

26 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies! Here's a little something for you 😘 One of my favourite days of the year because of all the chocolate! 

20190214_181855.jpg  48   92.91 kB

Happy Valentines Day! Looking amazing! How much chocolate do you plan on eating tonight? 😜