Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model

Sorry loves but I need to take a hiatus from a video this week! 😥

I promise this coming Monday's video will be extra good! Xo 

Hope everyone is having a good week! Xo

20190913_190212.jpg

Edited by Cheeseburgerlover

• Curvage Model

One day delay in getting the video out to you because I was out of town, but here's a shot of my growing cleavage to get you through till then 😘 I am loving my bigger juicier chest! They're even more sensitive now which I didn't think possible! 

20191002_211340.jpg

30 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

One day delay in getting the video out to you because I was out of town, but here's a shot of my growing cleavage to get you through till then 😘 I am loving my bigger juicier chest! They're even more sensitive now which I didn't think possible! 

20191002_211340.jpg

Sounds like you need an oil massage. Enhances the experience & increases sensitivity 😁

11 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

20191002_211340.jpg

I'm loving the bigger juicier you.😍

Guest Manitoba88
14 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

20191002_211340.jpg

😊 beauty