Hi I'm new [emoji847]

• Curvage Model

I'm sorry I am so behind in sharing this link with you! This week has been crazy! I've been surviving on chocolate milkshakes as I try and be a million places at once for work. 

Here's a video of me trying out my new swimsuit! Stay tuned for next weeks video where I show off my new bikini! 😘

Hope you enjoy xo 

I love the way you dress.  Lots of pink, jewelry, nails done.   So  "GIRLY" and that distinguishes you from the no-makep,  pants wearing crowd of ME-TOO man haters.  You're all PRETTY WOMAN.  I want to invite you to our home for dinner to meet Mom and Dad. 💕😀👍

31 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Here's this weeks treat! Sorry its coming to you at the end and not the beginning of the week! My week has been filled with disappointing news but atleast I've been drowning my sorrows in chocolate 😋

Hope you enjoy xo 

That was an excellent video! Also I'm the type of guy who would gladly kiss all up and down your belly. As well "explore" all the hidden treasures as well 😉. Hopefully your days gets better.