Hi I'm new [emoji847]

1 minute ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I am SO sorry for being so behind in getting this to you and being MIA the last few weeks and not posting as much juicy content for you! Life has caught up with me! Things will be slowing down soon and I'm really looking forward to being able to focus on sharing my gaining journey with you again! Miss you all and much love xo 

Its all good, things happen. BTW I love the video especially when your shirts stop right at the hips right around bellybutton, sexy as hell! Especially if you stretch while wearing pants love that!

Guest DailyDose
1 hour ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Got my hands on some Costco ice cream this week while visiting out of town and was SO happy! I love Costco and their snack bar!!! 

20190627_140949.jpg

I always knew their ice cream and pizza was so fattening and high quality too :D do I notice even your fingers getting pudgy? You are so beautiful here and need loads more sweets!

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, DailyDose said:

I always knew their ice cream and pizza was so fattening and high quality too :D do I notice even your fingers getting pudgy? You are so beautiful here and need loads more sweets!

My favourite is their poutine and ice cream!

Yes you do! A lot of my rings don't fit any more!  Also, thank you youre sweet xo

• Curvage Model

I am a dresses collector so naturally I had to do another dresses try on video😋 The bonus is I also put on some lingerie that I've already out grown after 3 months, and give myself some serious belly love at the end 😘 (which has become my new favourite foreplay since gaining!) 

12 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I am a dresses collector so naturally I had to do another dresses try on video😋 The bonus is I also put on some lingerie that I've already out grown after 3 months, and give myself some serious belly love at the end 😘 (which has become my new favourite foreplay since gaining!) 

Seeing your booty hanging out in the dress and seeing how tight those dresses are on you pure 🔥!

• Curvage Model

Well I thought seeing as the ice cream gif was sich a hit, I'd to an ice cream video! This one is extra exciting because I'm sitting in a public parking lot lifting up my dress and REALLY enjoying my ice cream 😘 Hope you enjoy xo